Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using DosBox on Android

• 09-01-2012 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hey guys, sorry for the pure beginner question.

I just put a really old 'championship manager' game onto my android and my laptop by copying and pasting the installed game from my mate's computer.

On my laptop, I play it through DosBox, so i downloaded this app to my android too.

To play the game on my laptop, I do the following from the first prompt ....

- mount c c:\cm2
    - c:
    - cm2

As this game is just inside the c drive, this works fine.
    However, as I am pretty clueless, I have no idea how to access the same folder in my android's hard drive.

I'm pretty sure this is a terribly simple thing to do for anyone who knows anything about androids.

Cheers guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

You'll have to access the SD Card instead I'd imagine, there's no "C" drive on an Android device as such

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

draffodx wrote: »
    You'll have to access the SD Card instead I'd imagine, there's no "C" drive on an Android device as such

Thanks.

Do you know what i would have to type in at the prompt to get at the SD card?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Try this:

cd /sdcard

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

draffodx wrote: »
    Try this:

cd /sdcard

Cheers. I'll give that a try this evening.

Advertisement