Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone for teak?

Options
  • 27-04-2021 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

hey all, these seats in a church are going. Anyone interested in the teak of them. There about 16ft long, bout 5inch wide and 3/4 inch thick tonge and groved.
    There will be alot of it in it and would prefer for them to go in one load. They will be disassembled and ready for collection

Located in County galway

There are screwholes about every 4 ft on the back of them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Very generous of you fair play. Good bit of teak in that. If I was closer I’d be very interested.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 12,193 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

very decent offer, can you put some scale on the quantity: eg linear feet?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭furandfeather

teak is gone lads. May be more available in a couple of months, if so I'll post it up here
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

Typical of me, just saw this and I'm in Galway!

I'll follow this thread so I don't miss it next time :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement