Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davin stand seating upper tier, croke park

• 01-09-2010 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi there.. just wondering has anyone ever sat in the davin stand upper tier seats, 719 row D or in that general area. I've seen them on the seating plan on the website but a first hand opinion would be great. thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

kilkenny5 wrote: »
    hi there.. just wondering has anyone ever sat in the davin stand upper tier seats, 719 row D or in that general area. I've seen them on the seating plan on the website but a first hand opinion would be great. thanks.:)

Been around that upper tier few times and have to say the view is good.

Only two places I say there is a restricted view (and it aint too much) is Hill 16 and Lower Davin.

I have found all upper tiers areas in Croke park pretty decent have say

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, good enough view from up there as long as you are close enough to the front...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,257 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

kilkenny5 wrote: »

I was sitting in section 719 about 10 rows from the front for the 2007 final against Limerick. It's a good seat in my opinion, and especially when you are near the front of the stand (which you are). You get a great overall view of the pitch. Obviously middle of Lower Hogan/Cusack or front of the Upper Hogan/Cusack at the halfway line are better. But I would prefer your seats than Lower Davin or stuck in the corners.

You don't have poor eyesight, do you?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kilkenny5

thanks!! that a great help.. tickets arn't for me just for a grumpy father who thinks he should be seated next to the president... ill be in the hill havin the craic! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,932 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I've been up theer a few times for all Ireland Finals and being close to the front as you are in row D is pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

I was in that exact same section for the Munster/Leinster game last year and the seats were absolutely perfect, no problems with them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lemmno

Just wondering if any of you croker veterans can advise me on which will give me the better view for the hurling on sunday- i have a choice of upper davin 720 row B, and upper hogan 727 row O? is it much of a muchness?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

I have a choice between the Nally Terrace or the Upper Cusack (Section 707, Row W) Opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

audman wrote: »
    I have a choice between the Nally Terrace or the Upper Cusack (Section 707, Row W) Opinions?

I would pick 707.

Advertisement