Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Maps Errors

• 02-04-2019 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Is there any easy way of contacting Google (e-mail) with regard to correcting errors on google maps. I have tried the self report feature several times to no avail. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

I have been submitting it that way. I guess they are just ignoring the feedback. :p
    It’s annoying as I noticed recently an auctioneer and a local cycle group referencing this incorrect placename. Well its more the case of the correct placename out by about 10 miles. Reminds me of a problem they had in San Francisco https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/02/technology/google-maps-neighborhood-names.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Fathom wrote: »
    1. On your computer, open Google Maps . Make sure you're signed in.
    2. In the top left, click Menu Send feedback Edit the map.
    3. Follow the instructions.
    4. Click Submit.

I must be blacklisted too then as I'm not having any success submitting feedback this way either :( Granted, my feedback was far from trivial to fix, but nonetheless....

Advertisement