Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mafia/Werewolf World Championships 2018

• 09-03-2018 1:57pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok so after talking with Pter I felt it might be a good idea to get an idea if anyone is interested in representing Boards in this year's World Championships hosted on Mafia Universe.

Information on last year's competition, in which Tigger represented our community can be found here.

World Championships Information

If we have a number of interests expressed then probably the best way to decide the representative and their second is via private ballot.

Personally I would be nominating sKeith. He has experience on Mafia Universe, and is a very capable player I'm sure the rest would agree. I'd be nominating tritium as his second for very similar reasons.

So, if you wish to put yourself forward, or indeed nominate someone then here is the place to do so.

Comments

Seconded and seconded

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I vote for strawbs. If she gets roled as seer ......game over.

Necro too for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'm voting for blowjob to represent boards
    I'm voting minus 6 for his second.

What about Patrick * ?

Havent seen P* in a while. Hope he pops back around!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'd nominate Necro and sKeith.
    And I think Barry would back me up on that if I'd take the ball gag out of his mouth. Oh Barry! Time for daily corn rub!

Cross Guffy QB

Bump.

Is there anyone that wants to put themselves forward for this? Rather than us nominating people who wouldnt play.

If there are, we can pull together a list and do an anon vote?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For anyone interested...

World Championship 2018

I'm gonna have to pass as it's in the middle of my holidays. Would have been interested if I was around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Formal shorts

Necrominus wrote: »
    For anyone interested...

World Championship 2018

I'm gonna have to pass as it's in the middle of my holidays. Would have been interested if I was around though.

Games will be spread over a few months. At least two. And you can swap what game you're in if it doesn't suit.

Unless you are taking 2 month holidays...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Thingyman

Hi everyone!

The official invitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

Hope you guys can find someone to play :)

What is this? Surely my Irish friends aren't gonna sit this one out? :P

Hi guys

I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29.

As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to May 3.

When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM me on Mafia Universe or reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075. During evenings I will quickly check messages and get them the information they need to prepare for the game.

Hopefully someone volunteers, would be sad to have you guys not be part of this season :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Necro or strawbs - do it! Then split the money here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Thingyman wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

The official invitation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

Hope you guys can find someone to play :)

I had seen you post on IPB and came over to see if it was mentioned here. Didn't realise you were on both places!

ardinn wrote: »

Hehe I’m oot!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ardinn wrote: »

No can do unfortunately, away until June essentially from next Thursday. :(

Surely there's someone who might be interested though.

sKeith, or tritium perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    No can do unfortunately, away until June essentially from next Thursday. :(

Surely there's someone who might be interested though.

sKeith, or tritium perhaps?

I’d kinda love to do this at some point but at the moment lack of available time is kinda killing me :( (I’ve laughed/ cried when someone tells me during a game on here that I’m dodgy cause I’m way to quiet). My monthly fix keeps me going but I just wouldn’t have time right now to commit to this.

@Necro

Won't be back before June 18th?

Thingyman wrote: »
    @Necro

Won't be back before June 18th?

You're evil :pac:

Back June 2nd.

• Advertisement

Jaysus if no one else is gonna do it then sign me up, can't not have Boards involved...
    I have no will power... this is true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'll be your 2nd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Games start soon

https://discord.gg/RTZAN83

Keith is now in play

This is now his support thread

If anyone knowys who innocent villager number 8 was can they pm me please thank you

Necro is starting tomorrow at 13-00 if anyone first posting on the forum could post something dryly irish and themselves for security purposes

Radio silence for Necro from here on out:

Game Thread for anyone who wants to watch.

Also.... Post 10K! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Best of luck Necro!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Been flat out travelling then back to spend time with my sister and her family. Is this over now?

• Advertisement

Been flat out travelling then back to spend time with my sister and her family. Is this over now?

No :(

Advertisement