Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Without naming the movie, what's the one line quote that would give it away?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

This is the ...... speaking!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Do you believe in Jesus ? You're going to meet him.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Caegan

"I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Are you watching closely?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Not the bees :eek:

• Advertisement

Come, it is time to keep your appointment with ... ...... ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Heineken? F*ck that sh1t!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Birdie Num Num

Lepers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

The old man's still an artist with a Thompson.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

'You mean all this time we could have been friends?'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

I need a corporal, you're it until you're dead or I find someone better

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭gmufc19

Yeah, T.J. is Timmy. So you figured it out, so what? Even a dumb horse knows her own foal.

‘I suppose a ride is out of the question?’

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭splashthecash

**** sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Caegan

License and registration! CHICKEN-****ER!! BAAAAKAAA!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I need a corporal, you're it until you're dead or I find someone better

The only good bug is a dead bug

Dear Mildred, Dead Man Willoughby here. Firstly, I wanted to apologize for dyin' without catchin' your daughter's killer. It's a source of great pain to me and it would break my heart to think you thought I didn't care. 'Cause I did care. There are just some cases, where you never catch a break. Then 5 years down the line, some guy hears some other guy braggin' about it in a barroom or a jail cell. The whole thing is wrapped up through sheer stupidity. I hope that might be true for Angela, I really do. Second, I got to admit Mildred, the billboards were a great ****ing idea. They were like a chess move. And although they had absolutely nothing to do with my dyin'... I will assume almost everyone in town will assume that they did. Which is why, for Willoughby's counter-move, I decided to pay the next month's rent on 'em. I thought it'd be funny, you having to defend them a whooole 'nother month after they've stuck me in the ground. The joke is on you Mildred. Ha ha, and I hope they do not kill you. So good luck with all that, and good luck with everything else too. I hope and I pray that you get him.

Hey, the next time you wanna take pictures of me, just call ahead, you know we can do better than a barbecue, a calendar shoot? you know... maybe topless, lubed up, whatever you guys are into?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

If God didn't want them sheared, he would not have made them sheep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

You burned the f*ckin money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

"Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that’s how it always starts. Then later there’s running and screaming."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

gmufc19 wrote: »
    Dear Mildred, Dead Man Willoughby here. Firstly, I wanted to apologize for dyin' without catchin' your daughter's killer. It's a source of great pain to me and it would break my heart to think you thought I didn't care. 'Cause I did care. There are just some cases, where you never catch a break. Then 5 years down the line, some guy hears some other guy braggin' about it in a barroom or a jail cell. The whole thing is wrapped up through sheer stupidity. I hope that might be true for Angela, I really do. Second, I got to admit Mildred, the billboards were a great ****ing idea. They were like a chess move. And although they had absolutely nothing to do with my dyin'... I will assume almost everyone in town will assume that they did. Which is why, for Willoughby's counter-move, I decided to pay the next month's rent on 'em. I thought it'd be funny, you having to defend them a whooole 'nother month after they've stuck me in the ground. The joke is on you Mildred. Ha ha, and I hope they do not kill you. So good luck with all that, and good luck with everything else too. I hope and I pray that you get him.

"Home > Topics > Social & Fun > After Hours > Without naming the movie, what's the one line quote that would give it away? "

Definitley time to unfollow this thread

It's been over 6 months since your one and only contribution to the thread. The post you're whinging about is over 3 weeks old.

It look like you unfollowed the thread a long time ago already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭trashcan

I had to leave Sofia.

Why, was she pregnant ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I said he'll flip ya. Flip ya. Flip ya for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭Duckjob

"Get to the choppaaaaa!!!!"

Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭PinotNero

Son of a bitch! Do you know who I am?
    I'm Moe Greene! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

"From now on, that's how you drive!"

Advertisement