Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

• 16-01-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35 vintage01

Some serious deals here

http://www.sportsdirect.com/

£7.99 for shipping too.

Anyone have any experience of them or bought anything from them.

Some Useful Info

Freepost Return Address (seems to work from Ireland)

FreePost RRGJ-ZZSB-GLBX,
    Sport's Direct,
    PO Box 9034,
    Mansfield,
    NG18 9DD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

vintage01 wrote: »
    Some serious deals here

http://www.sportsdirect.com/

£7.99 for shipping too.

Anyone have any experience of them or bought anything from them.

Great to deal with, they had a free shipping offer a few months ago and a lot of us on this site availed of it. goods are delivered by courier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

Yeah I bought twice in recent weeks. You can find an additional 10% off code through googling a bit. I found it on a McCoys crisp website. Can't for the life think what it was now though. (Here it is actually - I think - http://www.mccoys.co.uk/html/promo/faq.php)

Very good if you're ordering a lot of stuff. £8 is expensive for deliver but it's quick and comes by DHL.

The lad that owns Newcastle Utd owns it I think too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Good value but I can't bring myself to shop there again until they do another free delivery promotion.

I'm convinced that if I buy something the next day they'll run the promotion!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

Great to deal with and its usually very quick.they might even give you a free giant mug:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Good value but I can't bring myself to shop there again until they do another free delivery promotion.

I'm convinced that if I buy something the next day they'll run the promotion!

I feel the same:o Even though they have some great prices, I'm going to wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

How often do they offer free shipping. Tempted by a few things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

Great to deal with and its usually very quick.they might even give you a free giant mug:D
    :D .. There's a pint in that mug. . . You could nearly have a morning swim in it, never mind a morning coffee :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

G S R wrote: »
    Yeah I bought twice in recent weeks. You can find an additional 10% off code through googling a bit. I found it on a McCoys crisp website. Can't for the life think what it was now though. (Here it is actually - I think - http://www.mccoys.co.uk/html/promo/faq.php)

Very good if you're ordering a lot of stuff. £8 is expensive for deliver but it's quick and comes by DHL.

Anyone got a code for 10% off? im off crisps for lent :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

G S R wrote: »

Seems as though you have to have a postcode in Great Britain, is there an Irish website? I cannot find one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Very suicidal cover page...

backsoon.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mr POB

10% off all Footwear - until the end of January - Code JAN12

10% off all Bikes - until the end of February - Code FEB12

10% off all Clothing - until the end of March - Code MAR12

10% off all Accessories - until the end of April - Code APR12

Should work got them off their catalog the sent me from a previous order.

Good site got my big mug use it all the time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭THRASHER73

Got stuff off em a few weeks ago... great deals even with paying shipping, plus got in 3 days & also got that huge sports direct mug!! t'wud need 2 t-bags i tells ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 shortie111

I've also ordered runners online through Sports Direct. Easy transaction, quick delivery and also got my free mug :D Was in one of their stores in the UK the other week and I'd defo recommend visiting! Lots of different stock (and bargains) to what is on the website! Literally spent hours looking around in the store! Great selection! Can't wait to go back and visit again :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

shortie111 wrote: »
    I've also ordered runners online through Sports Direct. Easy transaction, quick delivery and also got my free mug :D Was in one of their stores in the UK the other week and I'd defo recommend visiting! Lots of different stock (and bargains) to what is on the website! Literally spent hours looking around in the store! Great selection! Can't wait to go back and visit again :)
    Thanks Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

got 2 hoodies, a jacket and a tracksuit delivered yesterday. ordered last thursday or friday. very pleased with the price and transaction.

also the mug is MASSIVE , twice the size of my normal mugs in my house. great stuff all round

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lastbuilders

Ordered some tops and boots from these a few weeks ago and was happy with deliverey and the quality of th eproducts. But no mug for me :(

Lastbuilders

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭QDog10

Have dealt with them many times and have found excellent.. Have sent incorrect size football socks once or twice but otherwise all their cloting is as advertised.. Had free shipping offer prior to christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Free delivery on all orders on their USC website until midnight Sunday. Includes Ireland. Email came from sportsdirect.com
    http://www.usc.co.uk/?utm_source=sd-USC-120323&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=USC-delivery

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I ordered last night :(

Clareman wrote: »
    I ordered last night :(

Its not the sportsdirect website but what seems to be another website that is connected to sportsdirect.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thanks for that, made me feel better, I got an Ireland jersey for my nephew, €15, got a jersey and a set of darts for myself as well

Clareman wrote: »
    Thanks for that, made me feel better, I got an Ireland jersey for my nephew, €15, got a jersey and a set of darts for myself as well

I got an order myself this week as well. I got the long sleeve Ireland rugby jersey for £12 there was also a lovely Dunlop top from £65 down to £15.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Mr POB wrote: »
    10% off all Clothing - until the end of March - Code MAR12

You saved me 30 quids, thanks so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

free delivery now extended till 12 tonight.

plus you get the big free mug ! ( hopefully anyway )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

2smiggy wrote: »
    free delivery now extended till 12 tonight.

plus you get the big free mug ! ( hopefully anyway )

free delivery is on a sister site not on sportsdirect.com as far as the email read to me

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭normanbond

whats the link for free postage.
    it doesn't mention it on the sportsdirect website

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Anyone have any more discounts codes?

Thanks!

• Advertisement

My ordered was delivered this morning, everything is exactly as advertised, very impressed with the whole process (and my new darts :))

Advertisement