Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hair transplant

• 09-05-2019 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

anyone knows anything about Siya hair clinic I am planning to do hair transplant the consultation is in dublin the surgry will be in Turkey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Hi if you PM member COH on here he has had it done and can give you some insight into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

dashoonage wrote: »
    Hi if you PM member COH on here he has had it done and can give you some insight into it.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Abood

anyone knows anything about Siya hair clinic I am planning to do hair transplant the consultation is in dublin the surgry will be in Turkey

Did you get onto COH ? his flowing locks are a sight to behold.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

dashoonage wrote: »
    Did you get onto COH ? his flowing locks are a sight to behold.

He's like Samson in reverse. He was weak and then his lustrous locks brought great strength.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Abood

who is COH

• Registered Users Posts: 12 d2x2

Did you go ahead with your hair transplant and did you go with Siya? I'm browsing the boards and it's the first time I come across their name. Would be great to hear about your experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What’s your one hair max?

I saw a picture of COH on instagram last week and his flowing locks are something to behold.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Abood wrote: »
    who is COH

COH IS THE GOD OF HAIR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Any update on this OP

Advertisement