Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting for Irish Game Editing

• 08-08-2002 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Allright...im working on a web site for the Irish Game Editing and am looking for a place to host it.... would IGN be able to host it for me? The site is around 85% done and is written through ASP (VB Script) and normal HTML... It uses MS Access for the data bases.

The site is small and only needs around 30MB or so... most of this will be taken up by the databases.... if they even get filled that much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

new webhosting co launching in the next 1-2 months, will be able to host you for free and meet all your requirements (have to put a link on your site though ) otherwise u can pay €2.25 a month for 50mb's of space :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hi Winters,

Sure, Its no problem getting you hosted at all. And no, we don't charge for it at all.

I will set up your details later today. Can you message me on irc? will you be about ? If not, drop me a mail with the DSN name you require for the database and I'll get you sorted.

Winters ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

All the connections dont require a DSN connection....ive made em all as DSN-Less connections. Ill (hopefully) have the site finished this weekend. And should have it tested.

Ill contact you in IRC ..

grand.

• Advertisement

One question about the hosting. Can I use CDONTS or any mail object? I was looking at putting one in for a page?

MindPhuck, I have the site finished. Do you want me to upload it via FTP or ...?

Winters :)

Advertisement