Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lifestyle Sports Deals Of The Day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

great price for stan smiths

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

Thank you and damn you OP. We are supposed to be saving money in this lockdown, the sales have me cleaned out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Discokiiid wrote: »
    Some great offers today on white runners! Picked up a pair I was after for only €35 and free delivery!!!

New offers daily :)

https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/deal-of-the-day/

Great stuff, Got the Orange and Blue superstars €50 is a great price. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Unidays have a 10% off Lifestyle (can usually use on sale also)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Nothing up for today yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Discokiiid

Caranica wrote: »
    Nothing up for today yet.

Sometimes it’s at 12 ;) the free delivery is tops too

Still nothing today? No email either, got one yesterday. Looks like day 1 might have overwhelmed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,527 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Discokiiid wrote: »
    Sometimes it’s at 12 ;) the free delivery is tops too

nothing today either.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The_Dave

Only seems to be one deal per week (or pehaps 10 days)

The_Dave wrote: »
    Only seems to be one deal per week (or pehaps 10 days)

Yeah I just had a look back at the email and there's no reference to it being a daily deal. It's kinda inferred from "deal of the day" but there's nothing in the email that says it will be a repeated event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Just received an email saying my order was cancelled, doesn't say why, nice enough to include a 50% off for one item tho

I got dispatch info but I've very small feet so my size wouldn't be in high demand. Lifestyle info says delivery today but there's no info on the tracking page from Nightlife/UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 23 2_fri

Received my order yesterday with the Uniday discount. Ordered on Tuesday. Another lockdown purchase :-]

My order came this morning. Before 9am on a bank holiday Saturday. Courier ringing the bell and banging on the door. Not happy to get this delivery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gordster1977

There's another deal there today, they are doing 3 for 2 on kids football stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The_Dave

This weeks deal - 30% off Sweatshirts & Jackets

Advertisement