Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lycamobile IE - roaming in IE

• 10-10-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

So I've ordered Lycamobile SIM and got it today. After putting it in my phone (before any top-ups) it finds the network, except, somehow it's roaming. Did anyone have a similar experience? Maybe they connect to their base portuguese network, hence the roaming, but will that incur any additional charges if I buy any bundles from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

It's a virtual network (it uses one of the Irish networks masts) so your phone probably thinks it's roaming. No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MyPeopleNeedMe

Well that indeed seems to be the case. Thanks for the clarification!

Advertisement