Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2013 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TeGooser

skytalker wrote: »
    that's DEB.
    Are you sure thats DEB?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mscool

TeGooser wrote: »
    Lads, I am seriously desparate for the Physics HL Examcraft PLEASE? I genuinely am really really desperate

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82983164

• Registered Users Posts: 1 smurfy95

Irish:

Pros:
    Caca Milis
    Filiocht:
    Geibheann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Does anyone have the examcraft ag science paper? nothing posted here with the detailed questions. searched the thread already. HELP

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83052963
    Does anyone have the examcraft economic elective questions for HL Geography paper? There was nothing posted here and I've searched the thread already

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82931788
    Denisg wrote: »
    IRISH OL DEB PAPER 2 QUESTIONS CAME UP ALSO WOULD BE HELPFUL CHEERS :D really need it have it tomorrow :(

Search results for Irish here: http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2056848375&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=irish
    TeGooser wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me whats coming up in the Physics HL Examcraft PLEASE? I really need to know

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82983164
    Deanomac wrote: »
    Please, biology, OL, DEBS..im begging you guys

Search results for biology here: http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2056848375&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=biology&page=2
    stephennis wrote: »
    Okay so I am aware I'm breaking rules but I'm desperate and have gone through 70 pages looking for Spanish.

Spanish HL Examcraft anyone? X

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83022760

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Helloooo wrote: »
    HL Spanish Examcraft:

I'm almost certain this was Examcraft, all my other exams were. There were no barcodes anywhere on the paper though. My aural exam had
    pieces about Shakira and Hudini.
    . Other people on this thread have said the examcraft aural was different though so this may not be Examcraft!

The Carta Formal - I can't remember all the points exactly but it's along these lines.
    You read in a newspaper that some flight routes between Dublin and Spain are being cancelled in the winter. You write a letter to the newspaper telling them:
    -How you feel about this
    -It will be hard for young Spanish and young Irish people living abroad to get home
    -The cost of flights
    -The Irish government should support airline companies
    -It is important that the Irish and Spanish maintain their relationship

The Note
    I didn't do it but it was about wanting to go to a concert with your friend but you had to buy the tickets soon because it was a popular band.

The Diary
    You are organizing a party for your friends and family after the exams. Mention:
    How you feel about this
    You've never organised such a big event before
    What you need to buy for the party
    What you plan to do at the party. There may have been other points but I forget.

The Opinion Question
    'We must care for our enviornment' ('Debemos cuidar nosotros medio ambiente')
    I think the other one was 'We have the right to speak' (It was definetly about rights!)

The Comprehensions
    The first long one was about solving the hunger crisis in Africa.
    The two short ones were about new research on the brain and Madrid have released a new guide book for people with disabilities.
    The last one was about graffiti. The word wall(muralla) may have came up in the translation section as did 'no obstante' and 'riesgo' as far as I can remember.

Hope this helps!

Just a warning to everyone, this is not Examcraft! This is DEB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭RML

Question 1 - Sole trader
    2 - Creditor's Control Account ( theory on Contra and importance of creditors control a/c)
    3 - Depreciation of a fixed asset ( with book value)
    4 - Tabular
    5 - Interpretation of Ratios - focus on Debentures
    6 - Published Account
    7 - Incomplete Record ( Normal one)
    8 - Marginal and Absorption costing(theory on Contribution Sales Ratio)
    9 - Production Budget ( theory - differences between Management and financial accounting)
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭RML

CG1234 wrote: »
    Business Examcraft HL:

Yeah I do, only remember bits and pieces..
    Wide selection of short questions, but they are actually really easy for a change! ABQ is about a global business, the benefits it gives to the local and national economy, it's use of the marketing mix and how ICT benefits a business. Long Questions, question One was tricky enough, stuff about Data Commissioner, and sale of goods and supply of services act, don't remember much on it! Q2 had stuff about franchising the uses of a feasability study and prototype development, Q3 I didn't look at! Then Q4,5,7 were a mixture of stock control, credit control, risk management, democratic leadership, theory X approach.
    And there was a question in there somewhere about the benefits and drawbacks of a commerical state-owned company changing to private owned?
    Note: Nothing on EU, and no question that includes figures or graphs in the long questions.
    Sorry that I cant remember all of it.
    lcgirl13 wrote: »
    Home Ec Examcraft:
    Zink, cheese production, work and education &special needs. Vitamins.
    Business HL Examcraft:

Short Questions:
    Average Clause,
    Limited Liability
    Intrapreneurship
    Deed of Partnership
    Debt-Equity Ratios
    IDA Ireland & Enterprise Ireland

ABQ:
    Marketing Mix, ICT, impact on the economy locally & nationally
    Long Questions:
    Part 1:
    Rights Commionsier & Data Protection Officer
    Industrial relations act
    Sale of goods act

Part 2:
    Theory X
    Democratic Management
    Feasibility Study & Prototype

Can't remember anything else but will edit it in later if it comes back to me.
    HL Home Ec Examcraft
    I thought the short qs were quite hard.. you have to know 2 functions if zinc and the rda. There was a question on antioxidents, 2 soups and give 2 examples of each, 2 effects of processing on vegetables, different freezing types... one was blast freezing one was plate freezing and the other was cy... freezing (cant remember) thats all i can remember :)

Long Q: Q1 was on obesity and cheese.. you have to know how chhese is made, the properties and functions and rda of calcium, importance of irish farmers markets and then evaluate the table that was given.
    Q2. Enery etc. it was about the calories on menus in restaurants, 5 things that effect energy requirements, role of the FSAI
    Q3 i didnt do this but it was something about a business you have studied and the role of an taisge??

Elective: I did the social on
    Q1. Work: increase of woman in the work place and and how it contributes to it and how it impacts family life. how economic something affect the roles of family members

Q2 Poverty: i didnt do this on but i think it was how povert affects the people and society
    And you have to describe 2 groups that help reduce poverty

Q3. education: how it prepares children emotionally, physically and morally
    how the state provides for children with special need

Think thats all, ill try think of more short questions
    And im not 100% sure its examcraft but i think it was :)
    Home Ec Examcraft HL:
    Ahm the short questions were to draw the basic structure of an amino acid, properties of vitamin B1, how a food processor works, 3 functions of water, 3 advantages of a prize bond to the consumer eh that's all I can remember.! Long questions lipids was mandatory know how to draw glycerol + 3fatty acids, how to describe cis and trans fatty acids, and malnutrition of irish people today. Q2 was definition of osteoporosis and how to prevent it and to plan a menu for someone with osteoporosis! Q5 was the definition of marriage and 3 cultural variations. For the elective it was changing unemployment trends, voluntary work in your local community and st Vincent de Paul.! Sorry that's all I remember other than Q3 was microbiology and Q5 was consumer- what influences consumer spending & techniques retailers use to attract customers. Hope this helped :-)
    <snipped request>
    TrionaaC wrote: »
    HL Examcraft Business:

Paper was easy enough!
    Can't remember it all by the way!
    Intrapreneur and 2 benefits, eu derivatives, limited liability, calculation to do with compensation, a few questions about a ratio(no calculations) , IDA Ireland and Enterprise Ireland,

Abq- Evaluate the marketing mix in the business l, benefits of ICT in a global business, benefits of thr business globally and nationally.

Long Q- sales of good and supply of services, data/rights commissionee, how the industrial relations act can help solve diputes, theory X, Democratic leader, prototype development/feasibility study, stock/credit control, importance of market research, factors when deciding price.

im trying to find HL BUSINESS EXAMCRAFT Mocks 2013 .. have the full DEBS Paper. Can anyone help my find the full EXAMCRAFT Paper.. ASAP ..Thanks :eek:
    help please .. full HL EXamcraft mock.. cant find a full paper anywhere

You two obviously did not search the thread :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 2 damnyourfine

I've been following this thread since the start actually and if you had actually searched thoroughly through it you'd see that someone accused HotCholate.1's spoilers as being from the DEB mock paper not the ExamCraft one which I need. 11Charlie11's post and spoilers were great help and were noted but at the end of their post they said they weren't 100% sure it was Examcraft so I was just making sure. As for the other poster yeah they didn't search the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kb3

I've been following this thread since the start actually and if you had actually searched thoroughly through it you'd see that someone accused HotCholate.1's spoilers as being from the DEB mock paper not the ExamCraft one which I need. 11Charlie11's post and spoilers were great help and were noted but at the end of their post they said they weren't 100% sure it was Examcraft so I was just making sure. As for the other poster yeah they didn't search the thread.
    So hotchocolate1's posts are DEB papers??

• Site Banned Posts: 2 damnyourfine

That's what onemoreyear is saying on page 51
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056848375&page=51

and I think they may be correct as previously people who have posted the spoilers for home ec debs that material has been mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Leavingcertt

1. Manufacturing Account
    2. Club Account
    3. Tabular
    4. Incomplete
    5. Interpretation bank manager
    6. Published Accounts
    7. Suspense
    8. Marginal Costing
    9. Production Budget

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

That's what onemoreyear is saying on page 51
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056848375&page=51

and I think they may be correct as previously people who have posted the spoilers for home ec debs that material has been mentioned
    Found out today that the ones I posted were examcraft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mariebabe511

German DEB:
    Date: 04/02/2013 19:31
    Hey one of the comprehensions was about a girl whose mother left her and the other was about internet safety... The ausserungs were both on internet usage... There was a picture of 4 teens sitting at a laptop and you were asked to describe the picture and the then write a few lines about your own internet usage and then you were asked if you think that social network awareness should be a class on the time table. I didnt do the letter but it was something like do ye have a lottery in ireland and what would you do if you won and then something about the environment. The question b that I did instead of the letter was a pictiure of a parade and everyone was dressed like clowns and it was a Karneval parade and you were asked whats your biggest national holiday, how do ye celebrate it and is it fun and when does it take place(i wrote aboit paddys day) then it asked about the role german played in your future plans and why you did german and then it aked about how irish people can learn from the experiences of immigrants and how has our society got richer due to the variety of different cultures... There was one or two more questions on the last section but ill pm u if I think of them... Good luck :-)
    This is NOT what was on the exam! I had it today, I'll post the REAL one later!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Hi lads, I have a quick question relating to the Geography paper. I don't know if I am sitting the Examcraft or DEBS paper but our Geo teacher has been dropping some very specific hints about what is on. I was hoping that from what she has told us some one will be able to tell me whether the spoilers are from EC or DEBS.

She told us that there is definitely a question on
    Explain 3 reasons why a certain town would be a suitable location for a MNC using evidence from the Ord Survey and aerial photo.
    We were told to expect a short q on 1.Satelite Images, 2.Glacial features, 3. Weatherchart
    An Ord survey sketch map
    A question on either primary or secondary economic activities in a sub continental region(Brazil)
    And I'm not sure about this one, but she dropped a hint about intrusive/extrusive volcanoe

So if anyone who has done the paper could tell me if thats DEBS or EC that would be great.

Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ciara__x

buyer95 wrote: »
    Hi lads, I have a quick question relating to the Geography paper. I don't know if I am sitting the Examcraft or DEBS paper but our Geo teacher has been dropping some very specific hints about what is on. I was hoping that from what she has told us some one will be able to tell me whether the spoilers are from EC or DEBS.

She told us that there is definitely a question on
    Explain 3 reasons why a certain town would be a suitable location for a MNC using evidence from the Ord Survey and aerial photo.
    We were told to expect a short q on 1.Satelite Images, 2.Glacial features, 3. Weatherchart
    An Ord survey sketch map
    A question on either primary or secondary economic activities in a sub continental region(Brazil)
    And I'm not sure about this one, but she dropped a hint about intrusive/extrusive volcanoe

So if anyone who has done the paper could tell me if thats DEBS or EC that would be great.

Cheers:D

yep thats examcraft.. know all about
    the EU
    too, that came up in a few questions, and know
    the Karst cycle of erosion
    .. the town where the MNC's should locate is
    Ballina
    so get your google on :) i hadn't a clue what to say!! volcano's yep know
    the differences between a dyke and a sill, whats a laccolith,
    .. also brush up on
    how 2 igneous rocks form and give examples of them in ireland... weather maps.. aaaaall the features of glaciation,
    there was about 10 of them listed and you'd to match the ones from the pic like i was clueless there!! that's all i can think of.. PM me if you've any more questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ciara__x

Did you get a reply to this? Unbelievably confusing on whats coming up for home ec examcraft

Home Ec Examcraft:

i had examcraft one, definitely.
    two functions of zinc & its RDA, the symbol is irradiated food what are two effects of irradiation on vegetables, functions of calcium, it's RDA for children & pregnant women, what aids calcium absorption, deficiency of vit.C.. obesity, cheese production, factors effecting energy requirements, work, women in the workforce - how it contributes to the economy, the differences between a historic family and today, education - how it prepares kids physically, emotionally & mentally, how the state provides for kids with special needs..role of the Food safety authority of ireland, and the importance of Farmers markets today

there was nothing at all
    on protein, carbs, lipids or anything! i was very surprised!! nothing on milk, butter, cream, just on cheese production. that's all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Police Tape Chalk Line

Maths HL Paper 1:

I basically cried my way through HL Maths Paper 1 yesterday...<snip> Not sure if its DEBS or EC (we're not allowed to keep our papers after the exam), but I can say that there was a question on
    complex no.'s, something about tshirt sales, "Sarah" winning the lotto, and the getting area with integration

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

I basically cried my way through HL Maths Paper 1 yesterday...Paper 2's coming up tomorrow, any hints?? Not sure if its DEBS or EC (we're not allowed to keep our papers after the exam), but I can say that there was a question on
    complex no.'s, something about tshirt sales, "Sarah" winning the lotto, and the getting area with integration

Paper 2 help would be greatly appreciated!!
    That'd be the debs paper. Went terrible for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Leavingcertt

1. Manufacturing Account (Found it extremely tough)
    2. Club Account
    3. Tabular
    4. Incomplete
    5. Interpretation (Consider whether bank Manager should grant loan and theory is explain how company could overcome liquidity problems)
    6. Published Accounts
    7. Suspense
    8. Marginal Costing
    9. Production Budget (Have to do a trading account and find unit value of closing stock, theory question is outline the role of a Cost and Management Accountant in a manufacturing firm)

Have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 26 JackieOnassis

This is NOT what was on the exam! I had it today, I'll post the REAL one later!
    someone already clarified that this was examcraft if you looked at the posts after it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

eoinm123 wrote: »
    whoever is running this thing is an absolute scumbag.... i posted on this an hour ago used those stupid spoilers and everything and it was taken down!! whoever u ar ''ban'' me for as long as u want ur only a tit, get a ****in life

Thank you, you have your ban for personal abuse.
    The spoilers are used to hide the information from the papers, not to hide your requests.
    I think we know who the stupid one is, that you couldn't work that out.
    Goodbye.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Db1107 wrote: »
    Can't seem to find the headings for DEBS HONOURS IRISH PAPER ONE anywhere?? Can somebody help me out please??

Did you search?
    search results for 'irish' and 'deb'

Music examcraft please ?

Did you search?

Music + examcraft

Sheila2K13 wrote: »
    What slut keeps deleting my messages

The slut who unlike you, can read.
    Read the first post and find out why.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 michel1234

<snip requests>

I have hints for
    biology
    spanish
    irish
    business
    all HL

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭johneugene

Please guys am actually desperate .. Physics HL DEB paper HELP !!

Physics DEB:

Didn't do it but heard people talking about
    the electricity experiment...
    It was the deb paper

Please guys am actually desperate .. Physics HL DEB paper HELP !!

Did you search?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82988044&postcount=423

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Brad768

Le_Dooner wrote: »
    Need info on Irish OL Paper 2!? Cheers

Irish DEB OL:
    ceist 2 a was on Dis ("ta tu chun oibriu lasmuigh? cathain, munar mhiste dom a fhiarfrai?" arsa an fear cheil. tabhair cuntas ar na mothuchain a leirionn an bhean sa ghearrsceal seo.)

and part b was on an lasair choille ("go sasana" ceard sa diabhail a thabharfadh thus go sasana?" tabhair achoimre ar an drama seo."
    or caca milis (question was on "scriobh cuntas ar ar tharla sa scannan on am a thaining paul isteach sa traeun go dti an deireadh?"

ceist 3 spailpin fanach - (ii) was luaigh da iomha + dean cur sios i dfhocail fein.
    (iii) ar thaitin an dan seo leat?

(b) was colscaradh - (ii) was luaigh dha mhotuchan ata sa dan
    (iii) was an maith leat an dan seo?

whaaa wrote: »
    Does anyone have anything on construction studies H/L?

Try searching next time...

construction HL DEBS
    Q1 draw a fire place from the foundation up. Part b was was to indicate design that insures correct functioning of the fireplace.

Q2 incorparating solar panels and insulation in the household and there advantages

Q3 head and cilk of a window drawing

Q4 foundations

Q5 u value part b was the heat loads annually through an un insulated cavity wall. Part c importance of thermal mass

Q6 Low environmental house was part a selection of materials design for lifetime use and location of house was part b

Q7 drawing a foundation with floors

Q8 hot water system valves and advantages of a zone heating system

Q9 insulation and acoustic properties

Q10 passive solar house and mechanical heat recovery with ventilation system

• Advertisement

Can i get Hl irish and Hl english off you please

If you scroll to the top of the page, just under the page numbers there is a button that says search this thread. Type in that box Irish HL. Find the post containing your answer and then proceed with English HL

There are 2 different exams available. Examcraft or DEBs . Which you have, you'll have to either guess through hints your teacher has given you, or you know for sure which paper you are getting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement