Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Startfitness up to 80% off with additional 10% code

• 02-01-2021 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Average sale but some astounding bargains in the outlet section of the site if you have the patience to thrawl through.
    Use extra10 to get a further 10% off everything.

Shipping is a nasty fixed 20£ to Ireland but the bargains are worth it imo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Yip tax is removed from the price at checkout so price is about 20% lower than advertised before promo code. Just factor in a delay and 21% tax this side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

It is coming confusing but here is an example.

My wife loves the craghoppers stuff we got in the last order and she found this dress in her size https://www.startfitness.co.uk/craghoppers-nosilife-aurora-womens-dress-navy.html
    Cost £5 from a rrp of £50.
    Add to basket and delivery to Ireland is £5 and they remove the vat so no the item in basket is £4.17.
    Then add the promo code of extra10 and the item in basket drops to £3.75
    Delivery is still £5 but that's still a great deal with Irish taxes applied here. I got a big haul of about 50 items for about 200. Will see how long it takes and how the tax is applied and report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

deegs wrote: »
    It is coming confusing but here is an example.

My wife loves the craghoppers stuff we got in the last order and she found this dress in her size https://www.startfitness.co.uk/craghoppers-nosilife-aurora-womens-dress-navy.html
    Cost £5 from a rrp of £50.
    Add to basket and delivery to Ireland is £5 and they remove the vat so no the item in basket is £4.17.
    Then add the promo code of extra10 and the item in basket drops to £3.75
    Delivery is still £5 but that's still a great deal with Irish taxes applied here. I got a big haul of about 50 items for about 200. Will see how long it takes and how the tax is applied and report back.

It'll be 21% of the entire amount plus a tenner admin fee plus duty if applicable as it's over 150.

Advertisement