Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

twirlagig wrote: »
    Gone off the rest of the flavours alright... but the S&V! :):)

will pick one up next time im in the shop and see for myself lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,986 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Burgers

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

about an hour ago what I think you call brunch. although I had breakfast early on so maybe early lunch.... fried porkandham, egg, beans, bread... coffeee. the bad weather does strange things to my metabolism etc.

now at the pudding stage; choc/nut spread straight from the jar ...nothing better when the deluge is here/./ ah but WE| HAVE A BOAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Porridge and tea

cod with homemade chips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Butchers sausages in crusty roll with onions and ketchup. Nom

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

A massive snack box. I could only eat half of it. They heaped it full of fresh chips and a huge breast/wing piece. Absolutely
    stuffed. (curry sauce and a coke)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

A massive snack box. I could only eat half of it. They heaped it full of fresh chips and a huge breast/wing piece. Absolutely
    stuffed. (curry sauce and a coke)

Sounds great S !
    Am currently trying to decide whether to get a snack box or fresh cod and chips .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sounds great S !
    Am currently trying to decide whether to get a snack box or fresh cod and chips .

Enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Rhubarb and Ice cream. Tiffin to follow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Salad wrap with avonmore garden vegetable soup.

It was lovely on this cold winters night.

Sounds great S !

hope you went for the cod and chips mam :)

bassy wrote: »
    hope you went for the cod and chips mam :)

I did bassy , eaten straight from the brown bag !
    I always think chipper food doesn't taste right when transferred from the bag to a plate .

That's probably me being odd though :o

I always think chipper food doesn't taste right when transferred from the bag to a plate .

nice one mam :) and i totally agree on eating from the brown bag :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Will I ever learn? McDonalds and I'm stuffed.

My skin is breaking out and I'm all sluggish. I need a detox.

nice one mam :) and i totally agree on eating from the brown bag :)

It was lovely tbh , hadn't had it in ages and glad to know I'm not the only one who prefers it from the bag :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I had a rooster pizza in local pizza place (sliced) it was delicious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Just ate some rhubarb pie. Gawd, I love rhubarb.

Just opened a cool can of carlsberg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Fish fingers, beans and potatoes for dinner.

• Advertisement

branie2 wrote: »
    Fish fingers, beans and potatoes for dinner.

Nothing wrong with it,often had it and fills the gap :)

Hey guys and girls on this thread any recommendations on some food and other stuff you have bought in aldi to make up different meals at home apart from the every day usual meals?.i know theres a thread on this.but i just taught i would ask the regular posters on this thread for there recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Having pesto bruschetta with mozzarella (seriously needs tomatoes... how did I forget to pick up some?!)

@bassy, I can't cook, but am interested in seeing others replies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've just woken up after falling asleep at around 9ish. Loud fookers outside partying. Original sleep was brought on by Fillet Steak, mushrooms, onion rings, chunky fries and pepper sauce, with cheesecake to finish. Posting it now because I'm wide awake and dipping into my homemade bag of goodies for a chocolate fix. Hotels can be terrible places at weekends.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Hey guys and girls on this thread any recommendations on some food and other stuff you have bought in aldi to make up different meals at home apart from the every day usual meals?.i know theres a thread on this.but i just taught i would ask the regular posters on this thread for there recommendations.

Kinda random but one of my fave combos from Aldi is there crossiants, gouda sliced cheese and salami toasted!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

fried breakfast AGAIN. Picked up a nasty bug when I was to Sligo for the cats and the room is swaying around me...Made me hungry...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

That is not a theory but a culinary fact!

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Vanilla Activia yoghurt. Meh.

• Advertisement

A chicken curry pie , lovingly prepared by my own fair hands !
    Removed from wrapper and flung into the oven more like ;)

Advertisement