Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swingers Parties In Ireland

• 16-09-2010 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Why are we so secretive when it comes to sex in this country? My friend told me there were several places in Dublin that do massive orgies every weekend. I mean, what in the hell is the world coming to?!? :eek:

And if anyone knows the addresses, feel free to post them for further investigation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Einstein

mmm...

multiple bewbs..

edit: terrible thing to hear about in this catholic country of ours...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Don't you know that that's really what an AH beers is? Very popular they are too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Some pensioner round the corner from me has them every Thursday night, the guy is 107 yet loves getting his hole with multiple partners.

He's the oldest swinger in town apparently..... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭phill106

I gave a lift home to a guy back to shannon recently and he was telling me about a swingers club in shannon of all places!
    In smithstown industrial estate, dont know where. Googled it because i didnt believe him, and apparently there is one, though its a gay place most of the time, and swingers other times.
    Be a pain in the hole if you went the wrong week....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,719 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Its not a very good secret OP seeing as the Sunday world is always running stories on this sort of carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

You want to know where they are? Here

Trashbat wrote: »
    You want to know where they are? Here

Only funny when it actually works. The best thing to come out of that Google search was a link to this thread.

(Swing4Ireland isn't too great, from what I understand, i believe that's higher in the search?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Einstein wrote: »
    mmm...

multiple bewbs..

edit: terrible thing to hear about in this catholic country of ours...

Multiple bewbs but also multiple cocks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i happened to hear a girl on newstalk last friday, she sounded very nice, relaxed and young and she chatted about how there were loads of swingers parties happening all the time and they were great fun. i have to admit, i'm curious. link please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

i happened to hear a girl on newstalk last friday, she sounded very nice, relaxed and young and she chatted about how there were loads of swingers parties happening all the time and they were great fun. i have to admit, i'm curious. link please :D

I heard there's one every Friday off Grafton Street....haven't heard much more info but would drop by for the lulz.

• Advertisement

I heard there's one every Friday off Grafton Street....haven't heard much more info but would drop by for the lulz.

coppers?

oh wait, thats harcourt street...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

What are they swinging?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Bambi wrote: »

Between partners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I won the swing ball championship for under 10's in our estate back in the day.

Granted I was 12 at the time.

Good times.

No need to have strangers balls swinging around your face to have a good time those days, just that ball on a rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I just signed up to swing4ireland for er, research purposes...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

phill106 wrote: »
    I gave a lift home to a guy back to shannon recently and he was telling me about a swingers club in shannon of all places!
    In smithstown industrial estate, dont know where. Googled it because i didnt believe him, and apparently there is one, though its a gay place most of the time, and swingers other times.
    Be a pain in the hole if you went the wrong week....

Literally!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Found a link to a good site here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Uriel. wrote: »
    Literally!

yes I think that was the joke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ Alfredo Brave Motel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

I would never judge anyone for their lifestyle choice but thats gotta be weird, sipping champagne as your nearest and dearest is being spitroasted. I went to see russell brand before and he told a very funny story bout a swingers party he attended in london, anyway even he left!! Russell brand!! they can be quite awkward unless you're very attractive or have a partner, couples do well at them. if you're a singleton, stand in line, eeeeewwwwww. imagine chowing down on some buggers second hand porridge!!. Brand told of how he stood there "feelin all awkward'n vulnerable'n Dat, all the while wonderin, would it be considered rude if I just up and left"??? sorrrrryyyy Maaam but i shant stay, I'll be ever so late for work in the morning!!!! De bloody male ta female ratio was somewhat a kin to my odds of pullin and the same said event, ONE UNDRED TA WAN!!!

all that being said, what a laff it would be to see one go down in full flow eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

Russel Brand... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

flyton5 wrote: »
    I just signed up to swing4ireland for er, research purposes...

Full of made up members to entice you to subscribe.
    Yaaawn, seen it all before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Bambi wrote: »

Saggy bewbs.

www.hush-hushevents.com

read about this in one of the red-tops at the weekend. i mean f'uck it, if nicole kidman did it - good enough for me :D

statement: 65 of the finest of her majesty's pounds to sit around a holiday home in west cork somewhere watching 195 middle aged pervs queue up to shag the 5 fat ugly birds desperate enough to sign up

or

a genuine 'eyes wide shut' style erotic sex party for discerning, mature adults with an open mind complete with 6 foot stunners a la nicole kidman - discuss

over 1000 views for only 24 posts.

am i the only one who find this very typically irish!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

mikom wrote: »
    Full of made up members to entice you to subscribe.
    Yaaawn, seen it all before.

You mean, you've been stung before!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

There are parties almost every night in Dublin, the ones i know of anyway. Most of them operate on a "blokes, you can only attend if you bring a lady with you" policy unless you are a regular.

Its a bit like a club, you have to know someone to get invited, kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I've gone to one of the swingers parties on one of the Irish swingers sites

- the time I went (with a friend at the time - now my GF) .... there was loads of mid40s people some larger than others... some 30's people ..... everyone was average looking.

ended out in a foursome with another couple my age - was told I threw back nearly half a bottle of whiskey shortly after I was asked if we wanted to go upstairs with the other couple.

the other couple said they went to another party and said the standard of people seemed better in Dublin...In fairness everyone seemed to be nice to chat with - there was about 100-150people there....its just a meet/drink session.

Not something I would recommend but then again - worth an experience .... if anything so you can see peoples faces when you tell them you've been to a swingers party.

EDIT: I did goto one a few years ago in USA - but kinda got there at the end (not too many people around)...it was an organised event 8pm-12am ....that was $100 for single guys, $50 for single women and couple free .....got the feeling there was a few "Pro's" there .... didnt participate .... you dont have to join in but still have to pay !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Down with this sort of thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I've gone to one of the swingers parties on one of the Irish swingers sites

- the time I went (with a friend at the time - now my GF) .... there was loads of mid40s people some larger than others... some 30's people ..... everyone was average looking.

ended out in a foursome with another couple my age - was told I threw back nearly half a bottle of whiskey shortly after I was asked if we wanted to go upstairs with the other couple.

the other couple said they went to another party and said the standard of people seemed better in Dublin...In fairness everyone seemed to be nice to chat with - there was about 100-150people there....its just a meet/drink session.

Not something I would recommend but then again - worth an experience .... if anything so you can see peoples faces when you tell them you've been to a swingers party.

EDIT: I did goto one a few years ago in USA - but kinda got there at the end (not too many people around)...it was an organised event 8pm-12am ....that was $100 for single guys, $50 for single women and couple free .....got the feeling there was a few "Pro's" there .... didnt participate .... you dont have to join in but still have to pay !!

That has some gang bang potential

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement