Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Why didn’t he try to argue for man slaughter or self defence?? Didn’t the gun belong to the bad guy that he shot?? So he could have said he drive after him, they started fighting, gun came free and he ended up shooting him in self defense. Still jail time but maybe half the sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Why didn’t he try to argue for man slaughter or self defence?? Didn’t the gun belong to the bad guy that he shot?? So he could have said he drive after him, they started fighting, gun came free and he ended up shooting him in self defense. Still jail time but maybe half the sentence.

he killed his parents/Psychologically damaged his sister...im surprised they didnt bring it up, unless theres more to the storyline (like angelo reappearing as a guard for the people smuggling after killing jack)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I suppose it would be hard to proof and his actions after like burying him and covering it up for years .

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Willow ratted to save Dean so he could be a dad to missing Jai

How come Colby's ex Chelsea wasn't a witness, Ross kidnapped her, Bella and Willow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Willow ratted to save Dean so he could be a dad to missing Jai

How come Colby's ex Chelsea wasn't a witness, Ross kidnapped her, Bella and Willow

It wuda made a better story if she had been the surprise witness and why she was. That was a stupid exit for willow, and no mention of her ex girlfriend in Brisbane she cuda left to be with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

It wuda made a better story if she had been the surprise witness and why she was. That was a stupid exit for willow, and no mention of her ex girlfriend in Brisbane she cuda left to be with her.

I dont think she is gone from it for good. She had a miscarriage in real life and i think just wanted some extended time off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

So.... this new fella, Kieran..... love interest for Marilyn or Jasmine?

Why is Irene not taking in Bella?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Irene not taking in Bella?

She wants to stay with Dean, she is an adult.

Read today on some of the Oz pages that Christian proposes to Tori!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Delta2113

This Monday's episode is actually the last episode off the series. Infact Thursday,Friday and Monday's episode got shown in Australia as the season finale (3 episodes back to back).

New series starts Tuesday on RTE.

I actually despise Tory and that doctor. They are the most nauseating couple .

fin12 wrote: »

He's very creepy, I feel like he's hiding something, like a secret family, or he's lost a child and is looking for a ready made family.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    He's very creepy, I feel like he's hiding something, like a secret family, or he's lost a child and is looking for a ready made family.

Yes too good to be true, Tori is moving very fast with him

Curlysue76 wrote: »

She’s worse than him, who acts like that. She’s a complete head wrecker and most guys would spot that a mile away and get rid fairly fast,

Looks like Martha’s son is going to be trouble, shock horror. Like the look of Jasmine’s new ‘old’ friend, new love interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Hope so. Jasmine is due a bit of good news scenes.

The face on Colby when Jasmine was visiting him.....

She’s worse than him, who acts like that. She’s a complete head wrecker and most guys would spot that a mile away and get rid fairly fast,

It sticks in my craw how she gets everything she wants, even if it means manipulating people to get it and she doesn't give a toss how many lives she harms.

What is the story with Lewis and Christian? Def some sort of history there

messrs wrote: »
    What is the story with Lewis and Christian? Def some sort of history there
    Christian was involved in his wife's death, doctor in charge on call

• Advertisement

Every time anyone says the name ‘Ari’ it sound weird to me, like they elongate the middle of this very small word for reason only known to Aussies or Kiwis. It sounds like ‘Aawreee’ and like they pause to try to say it. Can somebody explain??

Every time anyone says the name ‘Ari’ it sound weird to me, like they elongate the middle of this very small word for reason only known to Aussies or Kiwis. It sounds like ‘Aawreee’ and like they pause to try to say it. Can somebody explain??

I always feel like sometimes they say Ari and then other times they are saying Arti :confused:

That Ziggy is one hypocrite wh@re, she dumps Dean for his bad ways but then helps Tane with stolen cars and jumps him

I am more jealous :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Well look who’s back 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

I know it's a soap but how long are they going out like 4 weeks and they are a "family"? They are going looking at places to live now

This only reminds why I grew to hate this program every time I go back to give it a chance honestly

I'm almost hoping he turns out to be nutcase in order to slap some sense into the bloody idiot tori

I know it's a soap but how long are they going out like 4 weeks and they are a "family"? They are going looking at places to live now

This only reminds why I grew to hate this program every time I go back to give it a chance honestly

I'm almost hoping he turns out to be nutcase in order to slap some sense into the bloody idiot tori

On the plus side....Heath!

washiskin wrote: »
    On the plus side....Heath!

Hubba Hubba :D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Oh that "sweetheart" line was classic Heath!
    You'd miss the Riverboy action all the same
    (I mean you wouldn't but I think the Braxton era was the last time the show was genuinely entertaining)

dee_mc wrote: »
    Oh that "sweetheart" line was classic Heath!
    You'd miss the Riverboy action all the same
    (I mean you wouldn't but I think the Braxton era was the last time the show was genuinely entertaining)

Even Dean looked like he was his old self... bring back the good old days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

I actually let out a very girlie squealy 'Heeeeath' when he came on screen, was so happy to see that face!

Advertisement