Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Ash's brother who came back from the dead?

Totally forgot about him!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

The River Boys thing is pathetic. Ash sitting there like Don Corleone.
    Do they give Mason a 5 year olds rucksack to make the muscles look even bigger? Quite liking the new copper already!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭rodders999

Blood and Sand?

Dull and Bland more like. The River Bores.

Mason has juiced himself from med student to kettle bells stacker in 6 months. Impressive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I'm a big Home & Away fan but I'm starting to get bored with it, I will give it another 10 years and just end up rewatching 2008-2016 dvds on loop, 2011-2015 was the golden age.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Roo become a teacher?

I vaguely remember her doing a marketing or PR course a while back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭wiz569

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did Roo become a teacher?

I vaguely remember her doing a marketing or PR course a while back

That was a teaching course, she was already in PR/marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

trixychic wrote: »
    Is it just me or has Ash forgotten all about Luc???

He’s not the only one....where is Luc gone?:confused:

Comedy moment of the day has to go to Angry Ash -

“Fixing motors isn’t exactly my number one priority at the moment”

Brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

jojofizzio wrote: »
    He’s not the only one....where is Luc gone?:confused:

VJ took her overseas to wherever Leah's parents live, to avoid having to deal with Mick.

rodders999 wrote: »
    Comedy moment of the day has to go to Angry Ash -

Fixing motors isn’t exactly my number one priority at the moment”

Brilliant!!!

Is it ever mate??:)

• Advertisement

Why the hell are they all going out of their way to move a catatonic Robbo??
    Like just leave him there....

Jaysus....Justin went and killed Alf???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Very bad episode. Why they’re helping Robbo? Makes no sense. I can see why they don’t want Ash to kill him and get sent down for it but why not just get the police to take him. And as for Maggie and the rest of her family , can’t be arsed learning all their names, don’t like any of them and we’ll be seeing lots more of them with the cancer story, time to turn off for a while I think,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Its gotten sooo boring!!

Did I nod off during the part where they explained what Alf was doing in the school science lab in the first place? And wouldn’t the gas be turned off while they repaired the leak?

Anyway, unless this storyline is heading towards the immediate demise of Dumbo, Angry Ash and Rubber Face I’m going to be majorly let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Why was Alf in the school? I thought he was late opening the bait shop?

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

The leak was at the school, then it showed gas coming out of the Bunsen burners in the science lab and then Alf down a hole.

Christ knows what’s going on.

Ryder and Raffy were on detention in the school & Alf was called in as Ryders guardian to discuss his behavior and why he was put on detention - they went of to discuss it and when they came back Ryder and Raffy had left and they were in the science lab (where the kids were having their detention) to see where they were and thats when the explosion happend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

messrs wrote: »
    Ryder and Raffy were on detention in the school & Alf was called in as Ryders guardian to discuss his behavior and why he was put on detention - they went of to discuss it and when they came back Ryder and Raffy had left and they were in the science lab (where the kids were having their detention) to see where they were and thats when the explosion happend

When did all this play out? We saw Alf open the bait shop late because Hunter wasn't there but I didn't see how he got from there to the hole in the school?

jordata wrote: »
    When did all this play out? We saw Alf open the bait shop late because Hunter wasn't there but I didn't see how he got from there to the hole in the school?

When it was showing the flashback in the lead up to how they were all at the school it showed Alf & Marlyn been called to the school over Ryder & Raffey's detention - Mayrln left them but Alf & Roo were still at the school

• Advertisement

messrs wrote: »

I don’t remember that happening at all. Was that in the previous day’s episode - I remember Ryder messing in class?

I don’t remember that happening at all. Was that in the previous day’s episode - I remember Ryder messing in class?

Raffy pretended she has a sore leg and asked Roo to help, when Roo came over to her Ryder ran into the principal's office and locked the door and played a song over the intercom to try and cheer Coco up - after he came out both Ryder and Raffy were then put on detention

Watching today’s episode makes more sense. Won’t spoil for anyone watching the evening viewing.

That episode went into homage overdrive.

Time going backwards - Superman.

Playing music over the tannoy while the bosses lose their **** outside the locked door - Shawshank Redemption.

Kudos to the writers.

Agreed, it was one of the best episodes I've watched in a good while - it was really well put together IMO. But the way Tuesday's episode ended, you had to watch Wednesday's to make any sense of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Patrick O'Connor who plays Dean wouldn't look out of place in the Mayo half forward line, people think the ginger look is the Irish look but really that dark haired look is the Irish look.

How come Alf and Roo were just left down that hole all day? What did the lads who were repairing the gas leak do after the explosion? Just shag off home saying it’ll be grand??

***Angry Ash Anger Update***

Angry Ash was extremely angry for the entire episode again - I would say he easily averaged 8.5 on the anger scale.

I will give him a bit of a pass this time though because the whole Tori/Dumbo storyline is so stupid it would drive anyone into a rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Do we know Martha , Roos mother? Did we ever know her. I’m at a loss with that news!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rfrip wrote: »
    Do we know Martha , Roos mother? Did we ever know her. I’m at a loss with that news!

I remember Alisa, I thought Alf's first wife was dead

Advertisement