Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

paulie21 wrote: »
    I know there in a midst of a tragedy but why does nobody seem concerned where Irene is

That guy that took her got her to leave a note saying Fin needed her and she would be gone to stay with her in the City for a while. Even so, someone should at least ring her and tell her what has happened!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

I laughed when Maddie was told they had to cut her arm off she was hysterical and they pulled away the person who was trying to comfort her 'leave her now... we'll be right outside you need your rest' 😂
    Is VJ the baby daddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Lackey wrote: »
    Is VJ the baby daddy?

No, its the guy who raped her

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Was it Dylan that raped Billie or one of his cronies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

jadie wrote: »
    Irene's Son (just kidnapped her)

• Advertisement

jaysus Ash doesn't half get the women does he- he's as thick as ****e too really don't see the appeal. So now a police constable is going out with an ex crim and her friends ex. No loyalties in SB is there

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

jaysus Ash doesn't half get the women does he- he's as thick as ****e too really don't see the appeal. So now a police constable is going out with an ex crim and her friends ex. No loyalties in SB is there

But there isn't really a large pool to choose from, they have to date each other's exes!!

I don't know when Hannah was doing on line dating she seemed to get through a fair few non-bay residents. There's also that mystery location bar they sometimes go to

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If not Dylan I thought then maybe Dom the photographer guy after Phoebe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I think Ash is gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Evie had me in years today. She is being played very well through this whole death thing.

Why isnt Andy being brought into the the for the explosion??? He threw tank against the things which helped cause the explosion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

trixychic wrote: »
    Evie had me in years today. She is being played very well through this whole death thing.

Why isnt Andy being brought into the the for the explosion??? He threw tank against the things which helped cause the explosion.

Only him and Tank know he was there and Tank hasn't told anyone about Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 73,364 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Does tank remember what happened?
    Sorry, wasn't really watching

• Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Does tank remember what happened?
    Sorry, wasn't really watching

He's having flashbacks anyway. Think he's trying to figure out how to spin it so that Andy isn't implicated.

Why does he care if Andy is implicated? Because his brother is going out with Evie?

That wiring was pretty bogey looking, probably Alf Stewart's handiwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yeah I think so. But Andy will hand himself in anyway I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

That spoiler keeps leadin me to some discount page???

Yeah, doesn't work for me either now, I'll repost it now in a sec.
    Home and Away's Billie Ashford will resort to drastic measures as she desperately tries to hide the truth about her pregnancy.

Australian viewers have recently seen Billie discover that she is expecting, but a dark cloud looms over her baby's paternity.

Billie has led everyone to believe that teenager VJ is the father of her unborn child in a bid to cover the terrible reality about her sexual assault.

As Phoebe - who is the only living person who knows the truth about Billie's ordeal - starts to correctly doubt whether VJ is actually the father, Billie becomes more determined than ever to cover her tracks.

However, she will fear for her secret when the doctor who confirmed her pregnancy joins the gym she works at, and Billie later decides to steal his security pass to break into the hospital.

Once inside, Billie alters her conception date on her medical records, but gets caught out just as she's about to leave. Will poor Billie be forced to reveal all?

Tessa De Josselin told TV Week: "Billie has a conversation with Phoebe which alerts her to the possibility that the truth could come out. It's high stress for her because she is being deceitful."
    Home and Away couple Billie Ashford and VJ Patterson will prepare to tie the knot later this year, and the show's cast have been busy filming the big scenes today.

Australian fans have seen Billie's relationship with 17-year old VJ develop over the last couple of months, but their romance is yet to properly kick off over in the UK.

While VJ's mum Leah initially disapproves of her son's controversial choice of girlfriend, it looks like her objections are unable stop the teenager from following his heart as he prepares to make Billie his wife later this year.

Tessa De Josselin
    © Rex Features
    New pictures show the duo preparing to wed on the beach, with a heavily pregnant Billie (Tessa de Josselin) being walked down the aisle by her brother Ash.

As always, the big day looks set to be filled with drama as later snaps show Billie appear to be storming off in distress.

The wedding episodes are due to air later this year, but Billie will have a turbulent time on screen until then following the discovery that she is expecting a baby.

In a harrowing plot yet to be aired in the UK, Billie will be raped by a masked gunman in the gym, but will lie about her baby's paternity in a bid to cover up the shock attack.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^ So ridiculous. Didn't we already work out that VJ is supposed to be about 15 now?

I don't care if they changed the actor. He's still a child.

Was just thinking today, imagine if they changed the actors back, billie would be in for an awful shock.

• Advertisement

Was just thinking today, imagine if they changed the actors back, billie would be in for an awful shock.

Wikipedia says his first appearance was November 2001, which I assume was when he was born. So he's not even 15!!

Such a stupid storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

^ So ridiculous. Didn't we already work out that VJ is supposed to be about 15 now?

I don't care if they changed the actor. He's still a child.

Yup he s only about 15 I remember watching the episode he was born with my at the time 6 month old daughter (who is now 14 lol) I know we are a bit behind Aussie pace but this story is ridiculous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

He was born in 2002 (The year Vinnie departed, moments after he was boen)

He was 2 in 2004, when "Vinnie" turned up in the teddy bear outfit.

2016, 12 years later. He is currently 14.................................. he wont be 15 until 2017

Am I getting this right??

WTF.

Shambolic writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

He was born in 2002 (The year Vinnie departed, moments after he was boen)

He was 2 in 2004, when "Vinnie" turned up in the teddy bear outfit.

2016, 12 years later. He is currently 14.................................. he wont be 15 until 2017

Am I getting this right??

WTF.

Shambolic writing.

He was born in November 2001 so will be 15 this year. Jesus, my son is a couple of months older than him - better keep an eye on him!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

What age is Billie supposed to be? Cannot find anything on Wikipedia.

Ghekko wrote: »
    What age is Billie supposed to be? Cannot find anything on Wikipedia.

She's 27 in real life anyway :eek:

VJ is 23

Fella that played Oscar, (late of this parish) is 24, his twin sister is 21.

She's 27 in real life anyway :eek:

Fella that played Oscar, (late of this parish) is 24

Oscar, RIP, looked a lot older than that I thought!

All the articles about this story say VJ is 17 so they've obviously aged him up as well as recasting him. They often do it with soap characters but usually when they've been offscreen for an extended period of time. Martha, I think was aged up but her character was gone for years.

It's stretching the realms of believability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The American soaps love sorasing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_opera_rapid_aging_syndrome

One day a 5 year old next day a 17 year old :p

Advertisement