Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Wikipedia says Brax bought it after Casey died in his memory. Must have missed that.
    Yeah I remember it was just mentioned in passing. Brax mentioned that Indi was continuing to travel (or whatever she is doing) and he bought out the gym from her in Casey's memory. Think it was literally done over the phone and barely mentioned.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Oh right! Did he just ring her or something?

Also, can someone jog my memory about how Brax got Angelo's? IIRC he was blackmailing Angelo or something and he sort of got it in a very dodgy way, but that was never referenced again as far as I remember...

I think the Braxton's were supplying dodgy alcohol to Angelo or something? Then Brax forced him to sell up for a knockdown price. Something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Heath and Bianca are returning again

I do miss the bit of eye candy and loved Bianca.

Was a bit surprised yesterday on H&A at the amount of detail the consultant went into for Olivia's appointment at the clinic. Or even that they showed her going to the clinic at all. I was expecting the storyline to just brush over that part and just show her leaving the house, then returning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

Make sure to look at Kats sweat patches in the scene with her and billie talking at the farm garden and you will notice something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Was a bit surprised yesterday on H&A at the amount of detail the consultant went into for Olivia's appointment at the clinic. Or even that they showed her going to the clinic at all. I was expecting the storyline to just brush over that part and just show her leaving the house, then returning.

They are handling that story really well....especially considering how other storylines have been a complete shambles, ie kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Rfrip wrote: »
    They are handling that story really well....especially considering how other storylines have been a complete shambles, ie kyle

I was hoping the judge would add on a few more years to the sentence for Kyle's pure stupidity. "And five more years for being willing to take the fall for some chick you barely know a month!"

• Registered Users Posts: 84,998 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has John or Irene fostered or adopted Skye, just like Maddie she has family but stays in Summer Bay :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has John or Irene fostered or adopted Skye, just like Maddie she has family but stays in Summer Bay :confused:

Her sister died & her mother is in a psychiatric facility.
    John took her in but she is staying with Irene while he is visiting Marilyn overseas.

Make sure to look at Kats sweat patches in the scene with her and billie talking at the farm garden and you will notice something

Ah-ha! Well spotted! Her back just exploded with sweat in two seconds!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Ah-ha! Well spotted! Her back just exploded with sweat in two seconds!!

Which episode was that? Todays?

max life wrote: »
    Which episode was that? Todays?

Yes - rte pace

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ah guys. Come on. FFS. This is just... what the actual f*ck like!?

Kyle cannot be THIS stupid.

"Isla showed up last night, she was going to turn herself in. I COULDN'T let her do that. So I took the gun and the money, cleaned her prints, put mine all over them, and left it all outside the cop shop."

Seriously, I'm actually hoping some of Gunno's friends beat him into a coma in prison because of his last name, put him out of his own (and our) misery.

I want Tank and his teacher dad to stay around as series regulars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Just catching up over the last week or two of episodes on RTE... Seriously, for such a small town they really are so unfortunate god love them, explosions, murders, crashes, storms, floods etc etc etc 😂😂😂

I have to say the acting by the girl who plays Evie in today's episode was very good. Well done in today's episode, she was very genuine, she almost had me in tears myself and I wasn't overly fussed about Oscar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Not sure I can watch it for the next week or so - until they all forget about the explosion.

So who actually killed Charlotte? There was two names mentioned on this thread.

Josh

It comes out in today's rte programme as far as I know. The person in question has been fierce cool since they did it. Not sure I could have pretended as if I was innocent all those months!

All in all, not a great week for the persons partner!!:(

• Advertisement

Ghekko wrote: »
    It comes out in today's rte programme as far as I know. The person in question has been fierce cool since they did it. Not sure I could have pretended as if I was innocent all those months!

All in all, not a great week for the persons partner!!:(

This is exactly what I was thinking! That is psycho behaviour, being able to act normal with weeks...

Oh looking forward to today's episode now! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

The show is about to become better, I can feel pouty maddie wil be worm food soon. So long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭wiz569

The show is about to become better, I can feel pouty maddie wil be worm food soon. So long

Nope not worm food :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

So they kill off Hannah, a likable character but Evie, Josh, Madope & Lockjaw(kyle) get to stay. Makes no sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭wiz569

Josh and maddie dont stay,josh goes to jail and Maddie goes to live with her mother

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Nope it's much more painful than that...for us

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Very sad episodes poor Evie. Why were they all freaking out when she wanted to see Oscars body? Really bugged me.Perfectly normal thing to do. Why wouldn't Zac go into the room with her? Where is Phoebe btw was she not injured too. I spose they are culling a load of characters now to make way for a new family of wayward teenagers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

I know there in a midst of a tragedy but why does nobody seem concerned where Irene is

paulie21 wrote: »
    I know there in a midst of a tragedy but why does nobody seem concerned where Irene is

Oh dear, even I had forgotten about her :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

jadie wrote: »
    Very sad episodes poor Evie. Why were they all freaking out when she wanted to see Oscars body? Really bugged me.Perfectly normal thing to do. Why wouldn't Zac go into the room with her? Where is Phoebe btw was she not injured too. I spose they are culling a load of characters now to make way for a new family of wayward teenagers

Home and Away treat death differently to how we do in Ireland, not to mention how strange their funerals are.

Advertisement