Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco.ie Vouchers Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Will this work just for the first person who uses though?

Actually its not much use if you have to hand the driver this as I guess that delivery can't be gotten that quickly.

Or can this be used in the shop?

Nah its a U in otherwords a universal voucher, it will work for everyone who presents it before the expiry date.

Also, it's the date you book the delivery not the date of arrival, so If you book it today, it will still qualify.

I think they also accept it in store, not 100% sure though. Just ask for a manager to scan it

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

Isn't it amazing how many great deals crop up on all fools day!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Yeah, didn't work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Kevin! wrote: »
    Nah its a U in otherwords a universal voucher, it will work for everyone who presents it before the expiry date.

Also, it's the date you book the delivery not the date of arrival, so If you book it today, it will still qualify.

I think they also accept it in store, not 100% sure though. Just ask for a manager to scan it

"Kevin!" unfunny.

People who buy online have to pay for their shopping and only find out this is a "joke" after the fact when they receive no discount. Setting a limit of 55 quid over which the coupon is valid was mean. Someone may have intentionally over spent on the strength of the voucher.

Big fail in the old hilarity stakes.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Kevin! banned for 1 week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

anyhow... anyone got a current voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Ogham wrote: »

Forgot to mention - it's for new customers only :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

€12 Off when you spend €60 or more.
    code RXXKFC6. Ends March 31st

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

snubbleste wrote: »
    €12 Off when you spend €60 or more.
    code RXXKFC6. Ends March 31st

Is it just for new customers?

• Advertisement

kn wrote: »
    Is it just for new customers?
    It's for all http://www.pigsback.com/o/9291/VOVB/shop-online-with-tesco-save-20

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Will that code work if no account with Piggyback.com

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

• Sorry, this eCoupon cannot be accepted as it has already been used the maximum number of times.
    Just got this when tried to use RXXXKFC6 so not sure if this is because I'm an existing customer or if it's just not working anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

ncur wrote: »
    Sorry, there seems to be a problem

• Sorry, this eCoupon cannot be accepted as it has already been used the maximum number of times.
    Just got this when tried to use RXXXKFC6 so not sure if this is because I'm an existing customer or if it's just not working anymore.

Its probably because they know you are a customer already. I am getting the same.

Did anyone else get this in the post recently?
    I'm miffed that I did not.
    v26sen9l.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

Did anyone else get this in the post recently?
    I'm miffed that I did not.
    v26sen9l.jpg?1

Yip got one of those with the date ending jan 31st and this one for March 8th.

Used all the 25 and 15 off vouchers as you don't need to use them in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Got them 8march ones too, 25 off 60 was great

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

never got any:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Those are generally sent to people who haven't been shopping as much as previously. I got loads in the run up to Christmas, used and abused by double-dosing with Aldi vouchers on the matching scheme, and haven't received a single one since. Expecting some to appear before easter as I've spent virtually nothing in weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

L1011 wrote: »
    Those are generally sent to people who haven't been shopping as much as previously. I got loads in the run up to Christmas, used and abused by double-dosing with Aldi vouchers on the matching scheme, and haven't received a single one since. Expecting some to appear before easter as I've spent virtually nothing in weeks!

Did some of that myself. Still have €120 worth of Tesco gift cards that I bought.

But the best delivery was last week. They didn't have half the stuff in stock but still subtracted the €25 so ended up paying €6.94 for 6 packs of Dolce Gusto coffees :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Monkeyjoe wrote: »
    Did some of that myself. Still have €120 worth of Tesco gift cards that I bought.

But the best delivery was last week. They didn't have half the stuff in stock but still subtracted the €25 so ended up paying €6.94 for 6 packs of Dolce Gusto coffees :)

Got pretty much the same outcome myself, went for a few bottles of vino to get me over the 60, they didn't have most of them, my total came to 40 less the 25, decent discount anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

danjo-xx wrote: »
    never got any:(
    +1

€1 delivery until 12/04

Got an email
    €25 off €75, €20 off €75, €10 off €75, use by 04/06.

And a 3x €10 off €50, use by 02/06.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Got an email

And a 3x €10 off €50, use by 02/06.

Didn't get one, very annoying! Probably because I use them all the time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

I got an email for €10 off a €60 shop, plus 2 x free deliveries. So it does look like they are working to entice people back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭taytobreath

got that half an hour ago

I dont spend much in tesco anymore either.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

I got the €10 off €60 and 2 free deliveries, not the other email for €25/20/10 off €75, probably as I do shop fairly frequently there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jai99

mell61 wrote: »
    I got an email for €10 off a €60 shop, plus 2 x free deliveries. So it does look like they are working to entice people back.

i also got the same email and also got another email €7.50 off your next shop of €60

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Are these just if you've ordered from tesco.ie in the past, or for store customers also?

Advertisement