Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Hello All,
    Hoping to hear from the silent majority. All this is so exhausting! What's the point of having friends if you can't see one another's posts - it's nuts.
    Fixed my blocked posts I wondered where everybody had been! This is good to know: It's ridiculous to have 1000 friends and only 25 are allowed to see my post. I ignored this post earlier, because I didn’t think it worked.
    It WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
    Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed. Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts.
    Therefore,
    Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
    This will bypass the system.
    If you are reading this message, do me a favor and leave me a quick comment...a "hello," a sticker, whatever you want, so you will appear in my newsfeed.

Have seen a few of these myself. From people who should know better.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

I'm still trying to make sense of this but I cant. Dear god. Anyone know what point she is trying to get across?

and also msybe anyone with more one kid shoul also my demons are an over wpop of uninformed people who let face book raise there kids while they chase a faded faultering life of big scree tv dreams 1000$ smart phones and there . kids have parents living fear cause for some reason the courts deam youth more valid than there what the parents say. so enclosing can only what catagory you little positive helpfull and of educated. did you know peopl who think they are smarter than all others have to be the most diminished group as far as actual IQ . see i bet between the two types you be the later. good luck with that and i say if you wont do it first the ur not an real brite idea , and in closing how many u got ENSTIEN, no i dont spell woth a s it but with wikki dicky i dont think anyone can spell . may what wrote was just poorly written shopping list u may never even see this cause cat hacked ur account. byby idea overlord. you go first ME RAND D GUY OR KR KNOWEDGE RESULTS ARE MY DESIDERS NOY SOME IDYOCRACEY, CAST EXTRA. thanks pointing out why as long as ur boss .i am not really into anyone wont use there own advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

I'm still trying to make sense of this but I cant. Dear god. Anyone know what point she is trying to get across?

and also msybe anyone with more one kid shoul also my demons are an over wpop of uninformed people who let face book raise there kids while they chase a faded faultering life of big scree tv dreams 1000$ smart phones and there . kids have parents living fear cause for some reason the courts deam youth more valid than there what the parents say. so enclosing can only what catagory you little positive helpfull and of educated. did you know peopl who think they are smarter than all others have to be the most diminished group as far as actual IQ . see i bet between the two types you be the later. good luck with that and i say if you wont do it first the ur not an real brite idea , and in closing how many u got ENSTIEN, no i dont spell woth a s it but with wikki dicky i dont think anyone can spell . may what wrote was just poorly written shopping list u may never even see this cause cat hacked ur account. byby idea overlord. you go first ME RAND D GUY OR KR KNOWEDGE RESULTS ARE MY DESIDERS NOY SOME IDYOCRACEY, CAST EXTRA. thanks pointing out why as long as ur boss .i am not really into anyone wont use there own advice.

I think I need to lie down after attempting to follow that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

What a government we have have we've just spent 2 million on Mass and goggles from China which were delivered Aer Lingus they should be given us it for free it came from there weird people of Ireland are going to have to pay for that you know that eventually China should be excluded from this country they work here to send money home that's it they don't interact with Irish people at all that should be extracted from Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6,522 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

#ChallengeAccepted!! XXX XXX Jesus one on my own was hard found.

If I didn't tag you, please do not be offended, I tried to pick people who I thought would play along.

All too often women find it easier to criticize each other instead of building each other up, with all the negativity going around, lets do something positive!! Because you ARE BEAUTIFUL!!😘

Upload 1 picture of yourself...ONLY you. Then tag at least 25 or more gorgoeus women to do the same.

Build yourselves up instead of tearing yourself down❤

COPY AND PASTE
    If I tagged you, don't disappoint me, please do it!!!🥰🥰

Ahh stop, yew luk gr8 hun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭optogirl

Ahh stop, yew luk gr8 hun.

Someone I worked with 10 years ago tagged me in this. **** off would ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

https://www.facebook.com/faz.m.sidat/videos/10163108672145384

Have a read of the comments, 10KG of chicken fillets for 60 pounds is actually quite good from a butcher.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Works out at £6 for 1kg of Chicken breasts??? Sign me up!!

I pay something like €3.99 in Tesco for 500g of chicken breast (=€79.80 for 10kg ~ £71)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭niallo76

hahaha I'm hiding me head theses days Al, I'm gone to ground cuz, misses gone bald pulling her hair out listening to me

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

What a government we have have we've just spent 2 million on Mass and goggles from China which were delivered Aer Lingus they should be given us it for free it came from there weird people of Ireland are going to have to pay for that you know that eventually China should be excluded from this country they work here to send money home that's it they don't interact with Irish people at all that should be extracted from Ireland

Ah, is that you, Donald Trump?
    Good man, ya never lost it...

• Advertisement

:pac:

I never put stuff like this on Facebook but im sick to death of people trying to start sh1t over there own jealousy, see you ***girls name**** ye dirty smell bag a rap of a deck brush an a bucket of bleach wouldn't even get rid of the smell, your a big women over Facebook aren't ye then blocks me coz your full of sh1t . you must not have Nun better to do in your sad life then trying to get that's gets on falling out, i actually feel lil bit sorry for ye ye smell, an tbh if i was talk about someone it defo would be you ye fool a dirty sniff head that thinks she's high and mighty will ye gway you can't shame me i could right a book about your family ye pack of smelly rats!! as you always have something to say about me... Over Facebook tho..... Never to my face ye innocent girl

I am always very impressed with the level of insults our brethren in perpetual motion can come up with, "a rap of a deck brush and a bucket of bleach wouldn't even get rid of the smell".

Truly a work of poetry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I am always very impressed with the level of insults our brethren in perpetual motion can come up with, "a rap of a deck brush and a bucket of bleach wouldn't even get rid of the smell".

Truly a work of poetry.

I was thinking was it a traveller post but once I saw the 'innocent girl' insult, I am now 100000000% sure it is a traveller post.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

‼️WARNING‼️
    A new thing circulating now. People are going door to door handing out masks. They say it’s a new initiative from local government. They ask you to please put it on to see if it fits. It’s doused with chemicals which knocks you out cold. They then rob you!! Please DO NOT accept masks from strangers.
    Please be cautious & safe!

Be careful out there, people!!

5G right at the end of my road nw dey can f*ck off wait see the amount of sick people over this way an they say oh u have covid 19 its all bull shlt this is the real problem !!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

While everyone is in self isolation, they put up loads of 5G masts everywhere with nobody around to protest

Haha April Fools

Oh.... Wait

Coronavirus is gonna end on easter Jesus is Rising he’s coming to us all believe me keep the paryers going and you see amen . he’s gonna vanish every infection disease viruses all away form he’s children . love you all god mind us keep our Hop up and our paryers going amen

• Registered Users Posts: 33,650 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

ne pratricular angles i shud b parying too?

It took a while but I don't mind. How does my body look in this light?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,059 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

EUjfc4SXYAYIebm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭chooseusername

ne pratricular angles i shud b parying too?
    No point praying to the wrong angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

It should be a criminal offence to kill the English language the way the posts about the angles and the genital horse have. If you can’t spell, go educate yourself FFS and give my head peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

EUjfc4SXYAYIebm?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm a fan of a nicely sized genital myself, especially when licks are involved.

That horse will be carted off soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Truly a work of poetry.

"...our brethren in perpetual motion". That made me chuckle.

It should be a criminal offence to kill the English language the way the posts about the angles and the genital horse have. If you can’t spell, go educate yourself FFS and give my head peace.

you might be subscribed to the wrong thread so :)

My post was a parody btw, I don't do FB and this thread keeps reminding me why!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Why would you do that? You are obviously in the wrong thread. I thought these were genuine dodgy FB posts, not people with too much time on their hands making **** up. FFS is this all you have to do with your time?

Why would you do that? You are obviously in the wrong thread. I thought these were genuine dodgy FB posts, not people with too much time on their hands making **** up. FFS is this all you have to do with your time?

Get a life.

I was replying to another poster who had (presumably) posted a genuine idiotic FB post.

That's funny, you have a spelling mistake in your username :p

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

My aunt posted this last night:
    "This is my sister in law Angela, she has Covid19, She is 8 months pregnant and currently in ICU. Lets cover her in prayers, please share this to 5 facebook groups. Do not ignore, please like this page for updates"

I reported the post +infollow her!

Also in the post is a pic of a woman with that nasal tube thingy in her nostrils

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

My aunt posted this last night:
    "This is my sister in law Angela, she has Covid19, She is 8 months pregnant and currently in ICU. Lets cover her in prayers, please share this to 5 facebook groups. Do not ignore, please like this page for updates"

I reported the post +infollow her!

Also in the post is a pic of a woman with that nasal tube thingy in her nostrils

tut tut then how are you going to the next post in this thread?

You need to keep being friends with these people.

• Advertisement

For a change, here is a great one rather than a dumb one!

"Right I know this isint the best right but over the last few days I’ve watched tiger king an I’ve become way to fond of saying “that bitch Carol Baskins” randomly throughout the day at the top of my voice in a southern accent, my 2 year old now picked it up as well ffs ... in the sitting room an I hear THAT BIT ASKINSSS! THAT BIT AROL ASKINS!

need to seriously stop it or my child will sound like she was reared by joe exotic

(And just to all the Fionnualas out there yes I know it’s absolutely appalling my child hears such vulgar language I’ll refer myself to Tulsa in due course)"

Advertisement