Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Comments

• epopnomis wrote: »
    how do you downgrade???

Go to your “my account”, profile and membership and you should be able to downgrade there.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Go to your “my account”, profile and membership and you should be able to downgrade there.

wonder is it better to wait until the cashback has been paid?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Edit

Cashback not received. Just the 55c for the 3% purchase. The 15 is still pending.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

kceire wrote: »
    Cashback received today.
    15.55 stg

when did you make the purchase?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I also received the cash back this morning. I made the purchase Wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Gerlad

Cheers for the heads up. Have any of ye tried to transfer it out to your bank account yet?

Gerlad wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads up. Have any of ye tried to transfer it out to your bank account yet?

I just logged in, their email was very misleading. The £0.55p is only confirmed so far, and also it's saying a wait time of 6 weeks before it's payable. Total madness. Lucky enough I was buying the Echo Dot anyway, but this is just another one of these dodgeball offers. I'd advise anyone else to steer clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 djon92

kceire wrote: »
    Cashback received today.
    15.55 stg

Did you make the purchase through your phone?

I purchased on Weds and am still waiting.

djon92 wrote: »
    Did you make the purchase through your phone?

I purchased on Weds and am still waiting.

I've edited now.
    The email was misleading. It quotes pending payments also so it hasn't been received yet.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,074 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yeah same here, 0.55 confirmed, 15 still pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ColdTurkey

My dot arrived this morning. Still pending also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭This is it

15 pending, that's it. The Dot hasn't been shipped yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

I used topcashback for Monese bank account deal and i got cashback in one month....so dont expect cashback in couple of weeks !

no way of knowing whether the purchase was tracked or not really - doesn't inspire confidence

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

glasso wrote: »
    no way of knowing whether the purchase was tracked or not really - doesn't inspire confidence

It should show pending in your topcashback account

It should show pending in your topcashback account

I bought an echo twice using the link to amazon from them and nothing was showing up after a few hours so cancelled them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 elenaaustin87

Love the Dot and its new look, but the sound is still disappointing

• I’d have to disagree, the sound from the 3rd gen dot is very good imo. The bass lacks a little compared to the echo but it’s miles ahead of the original dot (I have all three types).

• Registered Users Posts: 8 djon92

So to confirm, is everyone in the same boat here in regards to the £15 as pending?

I still haven’t seen a £0.55 anywhere for me, it just says £15 is ‘pending’ in my TCB account but TCB said it ‘tracked’ the visit to Amazon when I clicked through on the link on my phone so I’m not sure when it’ll update.

As someone said before, doesn’t inspire confidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭5500

I've used TCB with Amazon a good few time's but have always had delays with purchases tracking. Generally they never do untill the item ships, and sometimes even then I've had to open a claim to get it tracked, so you might have to sit tight if the item is out of stock ect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Ordered it....that will be 3rd one in the house :-)

I got for 12.50 or something.....it says 15 quid in my outstanding in my account so no idea if done right.......

I guess it is just for the Dot? I would like some of the other but they dont seem to give me a discount

My 15 seems to be confirmed now.
    Means I got the echo dot for 6 stg.

Not payable yet, not sure how long that takes?

Mine has now been confirmed as well. A total of £15.55. Payout not available yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

For those who were wondering if the new account and 15 could be used on anything besides the Echo Dot, I can confirm that it does, as long as you use the link from the Top site.

I ordered a Tefal Actifry from Amazon and the 15 is showing as confirmed now that the item has shipped. There's also another amount showing as earned based on different orders I made via Amazon, so the discount appears to work as designed. I can wait for it to be paid ...

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

Has any tried the referral link for £20 back? Going to spring for the two echo's for £39.99 while I'm at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Mine not showing the 55c and just saying the 15 is outstanding. Hopefully it will come through but it will still be frustrating if it is a 4-6 week wait to do anything with it

timbertime wrote: »
    Has any tried the referral link for £20 back? Going to spring for the two echo's for £39.99 while I'm at it.

I tried it but when the other half used the referral link, she couldn’t get the 15 cash back offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

If I only paid 12 quid for it will I get the money back?

Did everyone else pay 22?

• Advertisement

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    If I only paid 12 quid for it will I get the money back?

Did everyone else pay 22?

I paid 22.
    Getting 15.55 back from TCP.
    NET cost is 6.45

Advertisement