Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

• 08-02-2020 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Original thread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057422698

Last thread hit 10k posts so needed to be closed.

Main rule - No personally identifiable information

Let the weird, wonderful & wacky (and whatever 'w' you're having yourself) statuses continue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

"Im in need for a bby doll lego and a car set sumladys runners size 4 boys runners size."

Not entirely sure it is what is being requested here tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

In a Slimming World group, someone asked is there any food/drink that people just won't give up? One of the responses:

"I love cock and will never give it up think it tastes better than Pepsi max I only have one serving per day though I'm not gready"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,650 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Have a cock and a smile :pac:

It took a while but I don't mind. How does my body look in this light?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭seagull

Have a cock and a smile :pac:

Sounds like someone she knows has both.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

This is my face, I pulled an all nighter just gaming Fortnite with English and American People how I don't have black bags Man I'm bate now, being a gamer and a Streamer is not an easy job As I don't have a real job at the moment I'm hoping streaming will be my job I should get paid and I'm not a NOOB no more I'm more average and half pro now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Not FB but twitter
    Talking to the owner of my local Chinese and he says that business has plummeted since news of the Coronavirus. Are people FOR REAL!?
    If you have the means, please order a Chinese takeaway from your local this week 🙏🏼
    A VIRUS DOES NOT HAVE A RACE!

The faux sensitive activism and melodramatic awareness. I find it difficult to take someone serious who has pronouns in their bio :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just in case and even if it is a hoax I am still posting....

Recommended by a solicitor.
    Please note: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this.
    If you have not published a statement at least once, it will be technically understood that you allow the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates.
    I declare that I haven't given permission for Facebook to use my pictures, or any of the information contained in my profile or my updates, or my statuses!
    Make: copy - paste! (now your finger on the text, click copy, post, and paste. )
    Don't share!

If I see this crap again.... People who I thought were far more intelligent than they obviously are keep sharing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Does anyone know what the buyer was looking for in my post?! (I don't)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Does anyone know what the buyer was looking for in my post?! (I don't)

Baby doll (whether that is lingerie or a doll in the shape of a bay, i cant tell you), lego, a car set, some lady runners (suppose shoes women use to run in), and her son must run with her because another pair of runners is requested and the boy has size 4.

That is my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,650 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

What's a "car set" though?

It took a while but I don't mind. How does my body look in this light?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,364 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It’s a set you put your bby into in the bck of the cr

I was thinking a set of toy cars.

But colm_mcm's "car seat" makes more sense, considering the fact that about 0 words were spelled right in that post.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

“Don’t forget tomorrow starts the new Facebook rule where they can use your photos. Don't forget the Deadline is today!!! It can be used in court cases in litigation against you. Everything you've ever posted becomes public from today - even messages that have been deleted. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry.

I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this.

If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste.

Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts.

Therefore:
    Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go to your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste
    This will bypass the system.

I DO NOT GIVE FACEBOOK PERMISSION TO SHARE ANYTHING OF MINE., THAT I HAVE PUT ON THEIR SITE, . PICTURES, CURRENT OR PAST POSTS, PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAILS.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION OR VERBAL CONSENT.

Thank You.”

Dodged a bullet there eh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭optogirl

Underneath the World Health Org live broadcast

'Does that mean if it was man made it was spread dilibertly.?'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭mackeire

Anyone no election 2 fit spot lights ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

optogirl wrote: »
    ...it was spread Dilbertly.?'

He'll do anything to avoid work, that lad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Fix each others crowns 👑 ladies... Don't knock them off 😘💜 #girlpower if I tagged you, don't disappoint me. If I didnt tag you, please no offence. I tried to choose people I thought would make this challenge fun!! Too often, women find it easier to criticise each other instead of building each other up. With all the negativity out there, lets do something positive 🌟 Upload 1 picture of yourself... Just you!! Then tag so many beautiful women (FB will only allow 50) we will build ourselves up, instead of tearing us apart 💋💜💋💜 copy and paste... I got tagged !!

Tagged 7 times in one of these ridiculous posts!!

And.... feel build up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Why was he aloud out of prison in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Hi guys meet teddy hes 7 year old laberdoodle
    teddy owners have surenderd him as change in family circumstances

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

teddy likes long walks swimming loves the car gets on with other dogs
    Teddy is very bouncy an will only be rehomed with older children he will love a home with some one home during the day as dont like being left alone if u think u can offer him a home please pm my self hes hair longer now theses pics are older ones
    home checks apply

Ever heard of a comma?!?!??!

• Advertisement

Teddy wrote that himself in the 3rd person.
    Be kind to Teddy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭mackeire

Loking for lock Smith K now anyone who dose house calls in balleyfermod please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Don't know how to link FB here but I saw a post which basically went as follows:

"what if we all have to isolate ourselves and I have prepay electricity and I can't get credit and my heating is electric so I'll freeze to death."

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Don't know how to link FB here but I saw a post which basically went as follows:

"what if we all have to isolate ourselves and I have prepay electricity and I can't get credit and my heating is electric so I'll freeze to death."

I expect to see many more of these stupid posts relating to Coronavirus over the coming days, c'mon boards don't let me down, share the wealth! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

mackeire wrote: »
    Loking for lock Smith K now anyone who dose house calls in balleyfermod please

Well, I do know a locksmith but they don't do house calls; you have to bring the door into the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Someone on Facebook looking for holiday home lettings. Someone commented underneath

“Deffo wreck amend” a certain company

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

Not FB but twitter

The faux sensitive activism and melodramatic awareness. I find it difficult to take someone serious who has pronouns in their bio :rolleyes:

Oh god, I had to Google the quote. Scrolling down and there's "if you follow this person on Twitter, it's a kick in the teeth for me" in reference to Graham Linehan and retweeted "I've had to stop following people I like because they follow people I disagree with" nonsense. Nothing worse that Twatter activists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"I'm looking for a secondhand curling thong if anyone has one they're not using"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,181 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

"I'm looking for a secondhand curling thong if anyone has one they're not using"

It would be well worn if it was curling! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

Advertisement