Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gobus drop off point in dublin?

• 20-08-2009 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

where does gobus stop in dublin (whats the drop off point?) i need to get another mode of transport from there to blackrock any help would be good thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

They can drop you at Heuston or O'Connell Bridge.

Coincidently, I had to use the gobus for the first time this week (as I slept in and missed the train:(). I was extremely impressed by the service. Nearly as quick as the train, doesn't stop, clean comfortable new buses and free wifi - all for half the price of the train. I wasn't traveling during rush hour so I'm not sure how it would affect it's time keeping, but I'll definitely be using it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

In case you're unfamiliar then, the dart from Tara St (just across and down the river) gets you to BR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

youve just answered my frustrations ive been sifting through info on dublin transport and its a disaster to find maps, just found tara street stn on the google maps, thanks innis and ronnie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

while i prefer the train, gobus do a great job. the wifi isnt great, but it's grand for irc or basic browsing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

If your getting it back to Galway it leaves from George's Quay with is just beside Tara St Station, the pick up is in front of the Ulster Bank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

getting the 5:45am one so just wanted to be clear where im going at around 9am on prob a wet morning in dub tomorrow. thanks for all the info, im entering the concrete jungle tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hoff1

Has the drop off changed recently?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hoff1

thats the pick up point doubt it is there as traffic heads west bound on that road

Advertisement