Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Prince Albert Piercing Experience - It was cool lol!!!

• 08-07-2004 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

After a few months on consideration, I decided to get the Prince Albert done, and wow it is amazing... it was the scariest and most interesting thing I’ve ever done, and I love it.

I have set the date, and I’m sticking to it, its gonna happen… I walked into the studio, told the guys what I wanted, filled out the disclaimer, and waited in line. While I was waiting, I kept thinking, “you can back out now Darren”, but then I was called… I got into the room, and sat on the bench, we talked for a while about the whole thing, what was involved and all the after care, then he said, ok, drop em and let me see what we’re dealing with... dropping my pants while a guy is sitting there lookin at it and wearing a pair of rubber gloves while doing so, is not the that pleasant, but what was worse, was when he told me to lie down, put my feet up, head back, and tried to relax, but that I was interrupted when without warning, he grabbed a hold of my dick, the poor thing just retracted back inside, I swear to god, it was no where to be seen... anyway, after a lil sole and penis searching, we moved on. … he sussed it out, got everything ready, and to pierce me, he had to place a half pipe inside my eye (not the eyes on my face) to receive the needle... and then the needle would be place in from the outside, right under the head, and to the side of the join of the foreskin.

Crunch time... all I could think was... “last chance to back out... last chance”... but I didn’t, and then he just said... "I'm ready to rock n roll if you are?" I looked at him, then my dick, and then the roof and just said, "go for it"... he instructed me to breathe in, and out, and on the out he went for it... I let out a huge "ahhhh", as my legs n arms went everywhere and then I just started laughing and all I could say was “oh my god, oh my god…. Oh, my, god”.... I couldn't believe it was done, well the sore part anyway.

All I remember is looking down and seeing this huge needle coming out of the end of my dick... it was not nice, and kinda freaked me out... when he took the needle out, the blood just pumped out of me, he placed the ring in, but the bleeding didn't stop because I had a few drink the night b4, and my blood was still thin from it... All he could do to try stop the bleeding was pinch the end of my dick... I was sat there for about 10mins, waiting, and was very tense, gripping the bench, I was just in shock, and my blood pressure was way up.

When it did finally stop bleeding, he wrapped it in a lot of tissue, and placed a rubber glove over it to stop any embarrassing stains as I went home. I went to the pub after it, just to get something to eat, and my first piss was not pretty, blood went everywhere, I was about 20 mins in there trying to clean up, and omg, I was very sore pissing, it stung a lot. I didn’t think I could take the pain, but I had to, it was either piss or have my bladder burst.

Later I met up with Niamh my friend, and we where in my house trying to make some sense of it.... it was disgusting, not only was it bleeding, but there was discharge and all coming out of it.... but I hadn't seen the real blood until I had my first hard on, about 30mins after getting home, I had just cleaned it all up, and had it nicely put away, and all I could feel was blood pumping out of it... it was a mess. But that’s not the best part.

As some of you might know... when a guy wakes up, he is greeted with a hard on... it’s nothing he can control, its natural, when the body wakes up it sends blood to the head and the dick. Anyway... when I woke up, I had mine, and it was nasty. Due to the fact that there was a hold in the tissue where the blood flows, I was greeted with a pool of blood on my bed, I was totally covered in blood, it was everywhere... my bed was ruined... and I was a mess... it was very scary waking up like that.

It went on like that for a few days, but it healed up rather fast... and once it did, I tried it out... and oh my god... it was amazing... oh wow, I wont go into details here, but it was amazing.

At first I had a small ring on, but when I got hard it would rip the eye open at the under side, so I had to get a bigger one, but that was too big, cos when I was soft, and the skin went over it, it would push it back, and ripped the eye on the top side. It was a nasty situation... but now I have a med size one on, and its great, no trouble, no problems, and sex is good with it... I love it.... I do highly recommend getting it done, but you have to be ready for the after care.

Pic available on request.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I like the post, its brillant

Just a question about the prince albert, whats it like getting done if one is not circuisimed?
    I'm not circuimised.. but the skin does be quite thight if I try to pull the foreskin right back over the bellend when on a hard.. and it does br quite too tight for my likings.. so I'm wondering what way would the ring exit through my foreskin with it pulled back?or does it leave a little bit of slack so the foreskin can still cover the head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 uummmhhhh

I'm not either... the ring goes to the side of where the fore skin joins and the back, and it can be covered over with no problems.... u dont have to be circuimised. thats just a myth with it, another is that u can't wear condoms with it, but, for the first 3 months, u have to wear one for everything, u can't have any contact with it at all, not even oral. but u can have sex as soon as you feel up to it, I only waited 6 days. and omg it was the best I've ever had.

I have a pic if you want to see it I can e-mail u there link, but I'm not posting it on here. IM me. or e-mail me: uummmhhhh@hotmail.com

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well, I kinda heard the thing about the condom could rip easier, but they can rip very easily as it is.
    How much did it cost you?
    and so after 6 days you're happy with it and its not that much churnk up?

Churnk up? what? You mean, discharge??? well if u do, no there was none after 6 days, cleared up after about 4.

If I remember correctly it cost my €69.

ment to say shrunk up lol
    I like the way it only costs '69' ;)

• Advertisement

Ok, shrunk, but I still dont know what u mean. sori man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tia

U got a girlfriend?!

right now.... no, I dont.

ok seen as none of you are requesting to see it, and seen as I do NOT want to post the pic up here, here's the link to here u can see it. lol :p

PLEASE READ THE CHARTER. NO PHOTOS OF GENITAL PIERCINGS/TATTOOS! - eth0_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tia

well dat just made my day,month!!;) ;););)

• Advertisement

ah the mod's took the pic link off... e-mail and I will send you the link if you want to see it: uummmhhhh@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jenna.101

ur cute wana go out sum time?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jenna.101

uummmhhhh,ur cute wana go out sumtime?xx :D

I'm sorry but I'm with someone, it's actually Tia (Tina) and actually met her on here, and on this topic. hehe, aint that cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

uummmhhhh wrote:
    I'm sorry but I'm with someone, it's actually Tia (Tina) and actually met her on here, and on this topic. hehe, aint that cool.

HHhhhmmm, maybe I should post a link to a pic of my PA in this thread and see if anythin happens for me! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ncredneck16

i got my pa done yesterday been thinking of doing it for years now running it through friends and ex girlfriends lol. i found that if the girl said yes or no after i did it they all want to see it. the piercing itself didn't hurt just a weird feeling of something being in your dick Ive had no pain at all and i'm happy i finally did it. this is my first piercing and i went all out lol due to work i don't want to push a visible piercing and never really liked tattoos so i got the pa. I've always been kind of a sex addict so have heard it can enhance it dramatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Wow, dragging up a 6 year old thread? :o
    PAs are fun, but they really don't add anything sex-wise for the guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

just got mine today, and i love it and i actually ended up getting it after looking at this tread a few weeks ago ahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Scary piercing is scary.
    Nope, never happening.

I freaked out getting my nose pierced, getting tubes and needles inserted in my knob is not my idea of fun!
    UUUUUUGH!!!

Also, WOW!
    Zombie thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Samantha666

Wow, dragging up a 6 year old thread? :o
    PAs are fun, but they really don't add anything sex-wise for the guy

But they certainly do for the girl....just do it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

What the hell :o
    The guy going out with a girl from a thread two weeks after first contact based solely on a picture of his wang & pa :eek:

Nice :pac:

(but at the same time weirder to me than 6 year old thread necrophilia)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

This is an amazing thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

F*ck, I was squirming all over the place reading the OP :o

Horrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I gripped the tabled reading the OP... Then I had a feminine moment when I realised they hooked up over it :p

This really isn't a good thread to read for anyone considering getting a PA done, my own experience was nowhere near as bad as that. Have mine done >3 years now, and never had problems like the OP of this thread had.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

This really isn't a good thread to read for anyone considering getting a PA done, my own experience was nowhere near as bad as that. Have mine done >3 years now, and never had problems like the OP of this thread had.
    But he did score because of it! :pac:

i completly agree damoeldiablo,

mine personally just had a few little drops of blood, was sore just for a split second and if anything a cartilage piercing is worse cause of the soreness sleeping on it etc

i would say for anyone to get it done

its honestly made out to be way way way worse than it really is

Yeah there's literally a split second where it's sore, like a hard pinch, then a feeling of "Wow, was THAT what I was so worried about???!!!??!"

Yeah there's literally a split second where it's sore, like a hard pinch, then a feeling of "Wow, was THAT what I was so worried about???!!!??!"

ahah exactly, my firend who was waiting outside was worse she was nearly puking she was that worried for me lol ahahha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MrParanoid

any tips on where to get one done?

Advertisement