Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me. Bday party Friday afternoon

• 09-05-2019 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Please help. 30 kids supposed to come for a bouncy castle for my kids birthday tomorrow. Do I cancel? Can’t figure out the weather. D15. 3-6 pm. Serious thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Partly cloudy between 3 - 6 and 13degrees...your grand!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Swampy wrote: »
    Please help. 30 kids supposed to come for a bouncy castle for my kids birthday tomorrow. Do I cancel? Can’t figure out the weather. D15. 3-6 pm. Serious thanks.

make sure they all arrive with rain gear. Could be some heavy and possibly thundery showers in the afternoon tomorrow and it will be chilly much like the past few days with temperatures around 9 or 10C in the Dublin area. You could get lucky between the showers with dry spells, but heavy showers can't be ruled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

Swampy wrote: »

You could have at least acknowledged that some people went out of their way to answer your question.

What is it about these blow-ins to the forum who open up a seperate thread to ask a question and then never even pop back in to say thanks to those who took the time answer? I mean, it's only good manners after all.

New Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

well, I have a LARGE OLD birthday next Tuesday and care not what the weather does,,, If my shopping ever gets across in the current weather will have a good meal and if not, will find a good ,meal from what I have here! Happy days! Off to bake a cake...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Oneiric 3 wrote: »
    You could have at least acknowledged that some people went out of their way to answer your question.

What is it about these blow-ins to the forum who open up a seperate thread to ask a question and then never even pop back in to say thanks to those who took the time answer? I mean, it's only good manners after all.

I think the poor guy just panicked as anyone would if 30 kids were about to descend on him and was desperate for any advice! then felt too ashamed to come back...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Happy big birthday Graces7! Hope you have a fantastic day and that you got your shopping delivered :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Mod NoteThread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement