Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS4 Pro (1TB Fortnight edition) + Death Stranding + Extra Controller + Blu Ray €335

• 27-11-2019 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

Spotted this today. Still some stock around the country as of time of posting.

PS4 Pro (1TB Fortnite edition) + Death Stranding + Extra Controller + Blu Ray for €335. A very good price I think.

Argos link (The PS4 Pro is item number 199/5767)

Select the "Special Offers" from lower down on the page:

arg2.png

...you should then get pricing as shown below!

arg.png

Note: if you go to the Self-Service machine, the discount is not applied, as you have to go to the checkout if the game or Blu-Ray are over 18's.

Ho Ho Ho! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kmagic

If I just want the console, I make out that cex will give me 90 quid for the game, camo controller and into the spider verse. So I'd pay 235 for the console alone. Is that a good price?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Reserve after midnight and it's there until Friday wait and check if anyone else does a better deal also those CeX prices will crash if too many trade them in so check if they changed in the meantime

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

Kmagic wrote: »
    If I just want the console, I make out that cex will give me 90 quid for the game, camo controller and into the spider verse. So I'd pay 235 for the console alone. Is that a good price?

Ya good idea....thanks for working it out....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i reserved this but the console is not in stock, a few days. anyway i got 2 reservation numbers,

1 for console for e300
    2nd for death stranding, blu ray and controller for e35

seems like a nice deal. will leave it till friday to decide

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Mariomaker

It looks like they are pushing both the PS4 Pro and the Xbox X. I havent seen any deals on the standard ps4 anywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

When i try to order this the blu ray is out of stock so im getting charged full whack. Even though i have the reservation code for both and they have the blu ray movie now in stock for me (available to order on site).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Have a code for the console, death stranding, orange controller and spiderman for waterford, valid till 9 if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

as above, have 2 codes for dundrum...

1. e299 for the console
    2. e35 for blu ray, controller and death stranding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

When i try to order this the blu ray is out of stock so im getting charged full whack. Even though i have the reservation code for both and they have the blu ray movie now in stock for me (available to order on site).

Damnit. Finally decided to pull the trigger on this and the console is out of stock, meaning the offer items jump to €114. Only found out after I placed the reservation.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭dubliniift

Gulliver wrote: »
    Damnit. Finally decided to pull the trigger on this and the console is out of stock, meaning the offer items jump to €114. Only found out after I placed the reservation.

I had reserved one at Jarvis. Not gonna take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

dubliniift wrote: »
    I had reserved one at Jarvis. Not gonna take it

Can I have it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭dubliniift

Sorry idea was to offer you. Didnt see this post hope u got one. Ssorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Few new bundles added console reduced from €399 to €320 with

One Free Game or
    2 Free Games or