Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon UPC Blue Diamond LED Remote Control

• 11-12-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All,

I have bought a BLue Diamond TV and upgraded to UPC Horizon HD. I have tried to merge the remote control from the Horizon box with the horizon box with no luck.
    I have looked everywhere for the Blue Diamond Code, even called UPC but have had no luck.

If anyone has a code that has worked for their Tv can you please share.

Disgruntled dual remote user...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

Try 1855 - that's the code for Mitsubishi who from what I can see make Blue Diamond

or these are listed here:

Blue Media - 3378
    Black Diamond - 0384

but no Blue Diamond on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Powerline

Hi Maximoose,

Thanks for the help, I have tried both and both success, unfortunately. Will keep trying though.

Have found this below, so am going to call osmosis.

http://www.prlog.org/11653611-osmosis-ireland-invests-in-saorview-with-new-blue-diamond-tv-range.html

Any other codes please pass them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

best way to sort this is to look at the sky codesand see what other manufacturer uses these codes

from random internet search for blue diamond codes ( the ones on bluediamond.ie didnt look right) - 0646 (samsung) or 0840 (Yoko) or 1340 (samsung)

so try samsung 2448 or Yoko 3336 on horizon

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭ted1

there made by these guys,
    http://www.techvision-slovakia.com/

try contacting their tech support

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The_cave

I emailed the manufacturer from ted1's link. They responded very quickly stating that they don't support the UPC Horizon remote but that I should try the codes for TECHNIKA and UMC brand produced between 2010 – 2012.

I tried the code 2870 and it worked like a charm. Good customer support (much better than DID Electrical who I bought the TV from).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Blue diamond is owned by an irish company called Osmosis...
    http://www.bluediamond.ie/

black diamond is a badge name by Mitsubishi that were produced in turkey completely different tv....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The_cave

steveon wrote: »
    Blue diamond is owned by an irish company called Osmosis...
    http://www.bluediamond.ie/

black diamond is a badge name by Mitsubishi that were produced in turkey completely different tv....

I think you are getting confused between distributor and manufacture. Osmosis are the Irish distributor. The TVs are made by the company linked to by ted1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Petermusiclover

Hi

Sorry for bothering you all but I am having difficulty pairing my UPC horizon with my BLUE DIAMOND..Do you know the code for this or where i would get it. I tried the code at the end of this thread(2870) and it doesnt work....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fennessy

I have a Blue Diamond BD32DL, purchased in 2012 - trying to pair with Virgin Media box. Tried the code 2870, no joy though.

Anyone have a list of Technika / UMC codes they could share?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don’t drag up old threads. This is because invariably when it happens people start to reply to correct out of date posts which may have been correct at the time they were written. Feel free to start a new thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement