Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory Test CD

• 16-05-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi

I am based in london and looking for any link where i can download new cd for driving for ireland theory part .

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

The theory test cd's are not legally available for download afaik, any posts relating to illegal downloads will result in a weeks ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭topdost

Ok ....... Boss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Some changes afoot shortly so I would hold off buying the book or DVD as there will be a new revised edition soon.
    See here http://www.theorytest.ie/english/news.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

I saw the new Theory Test book in Eason's today (didn't see the CD anywhere though)

Says on the front cover about it being "Revised May 2009". Each question has a little kind of reference code thing by it as well, probably to stop printing errors maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

I bought the July 2008 theory test pc-cd rom in easons and went for my provisional last week. The tests are the same.

any revision book/pc-cd rom is ideal. but get the pc-cd rom its way better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

Not available at the moment

they are the 3rd edition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

• Advertisement

Hey thanks you are right

When i checked it was 3rd

I have ordered one

Regards

Nyum Nyum wrote: »

Just got it from ebay just the cd for 20 euro with del to london

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I bought the 3rd edition book a while ago and didn't think it would be changed again so soon.
    So does anyone know is there much difference between the previous edition and the new edition books?
    Has the test really changed that much?
    If so having to buy a new edition is going to be a real nuisance might aswell burn the previous edition.
    How has the test changed?
    Why do they keep changing it so often?

So if I buy the new edition today who's to say they won't come along and release a 5th edition tomorrow?
    Is there anywhere they say when or how often they're going to update it?

It's just ridiculous.

I've been using the cd but have a bit of a problem with it.
    I've been doing the learning mode using the test by category and I'm studying for the car test.
    I've done all the visible categories in test by category and covered each category yet it says I've only covered 333 out of 851 questions.
    This is annoying.
    How do I get all the rest of the questions to appear in the test by category?

Advertisement