Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wine Storage Cabinet

• 08-12-2005 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a wine storage cabinet for my dad for Xmas. He likes his red wine and has approx 60 bottles up stairs in a spare room. But the room gets very very cold in the winter and boiling in the summer. So I want somewhere so he can store it at a more consistent temperature!!

I saw one in Harvey Normans from Haier which holds 51 bottles and has a nice silver finish. Its €599 but I was wondering if Haier are a recognised name/brand for these type of things?

Is anyone able to recommend another make/brand or another supplier?

Thanx

Branners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Cameraman

Eurocave are probably the market leaders and are good, but expensive.
    Liebherr are pretty good and about half the price of a Eurocave.

You can get details of Eurocave from febvre
    and stockists of Liebherr from

KAD
    Kitchen Appliances Distributor Ltd.
    Cherry Orchard Unit 13
    Dublin 10
    Ireland

Tel : 01 626 6798

Also, have a look at this thread

Never heard of Haier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Cheers for the reply Cameraman

Eurocave is deffo out of my price range and when I rang KAD they only had a €1200 Liebherr one available!!

But they have a Baumatic one which I'll look into.

The Haier one I was looking at is this one:
    http://www.rosehillwinecellars.com/3rsV2/productdetails.php?id=582&PHPSESSID=96998b7561e24b08bda9232a248150f4

Thanx again for the reply!!

Branners

Advertisement