Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

horizontal clitoris hood piercing?

• 12-01-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    I am thinking about a horizontal klitoris hood piercing...
    I have heard and read a lot about it but I it would be great to hear from some people what they think.
    Does it hurt badly to get it done? And afterwards? Healing process?
    Does it really stimulate, hence improve sex?
    Is there an expert piercer in the Dublin area?
    How much would it cost?
    I think it looks fantastic and if it really improves sex, that's even better. Jewllery that looks nice and is good for you ;) But it is a very sensitve area, so I want to make sure not to cause any harm to my body.

Can't wait for your opinions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

vch's are more common, yes they stimulate, depends on the place 80-120 i've seen, snakebite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

In my opinion, horizontal looks better and you can get nicer jewellery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eni1984

I have heard of snakebite... Might go there some day and check it out..
    Which one stimulates more the horizontal one or the vertical one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

no idea I'm a bloke, you'll have to wait till one the women comes along.

Seriosly snakebite are they're for 16 years now I believe, In my opinion the best studio in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Eni1984 wrote: »
    I have heard of snakebite... Might go there some day and check it out..
    Which one stimulates more the horizontal one or the vertical one?

Don't get your hopes up too much over choosing which to get, as it may come down to one or the other not suiting your anatomy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

The horizontal hood piercing doesn't provide much stimulation, if any (obviously this can vary depending on your anatomy)- its more of an aesthetic piercing. The vertical hood piercing would be better for stimulation due to the placement of the jewellery.

Pain wise, it's a short, sharp, shock of pain, if that makes sense. Once the piercing part is done the healing is relatively painless and easy. It might bleed a tiny bit so a pantyliner is a good idea, as is a skirt to save you pulling pants on/off for the procedure.

The piercer will give you more specific details on healing but i found I was more or less healed in about 4-5 weeks. It's a very quick healing piercing! It might be tender for a week or so.

I'd recommend Snakebite as well, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eni1984

Thank you guys for you helpful statements :)

Advertisement