Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scoil Grainne in Phibblestown

• 30-05-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Can anybody here tell me if this is this a non-denominational school, a Roman Catholic school or a multi-denominational school?

I would also appreciate any pros or cons about this school from any parents who have children going there, or who considered sending their children there.

And you can send it by PM in case posting it breaches any rules or makes you uncomfortable.

Gracias.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

It looks to be a VEC, they are the third option to Roman catholic and educate together

http://www.codubvec.ie/en/index.cfm/go/news_one/news_key/267

"Scoil Ghráinne will be inclusive of all religious beliefs and recognise, in as far as possible, the wishes of parents to have their children receive instruction in religion and faith formation. The school will acknowledge and respect the diversity of values, beliefs, languages and traditions in Irish society and operate in a spirit of partnership between patron, teachers, students, parents and the wider community served by the school."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Thanks oblivious, I did see that today but I wasn't sure if it still applied given that its not exactly up to date information!

Advertisement