Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Back! Free international shipping from Sports Direct

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Hamburg 11/12 jersey for £35, bargain!

€85 shipped on the HSV online store and most other re-sellers. I'll be ordering that, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

When I was ordering last tine I got a few jerseys and went into the footwear section, ended up buying 2 pairs, they were so cheap it was almost criminal not to buy them!!
    Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Hamburg 11/12 jersey for £35, bargain!

€85 shipped on the HSV online store and most other re-sellers. I'll be ordering that, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

Can you use laser on this site ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

unfortunately no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

mma stuff so cheap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Sweet, thanks OP was looking for some new trainers but couldn't justify the sports direct shipping! :)

I'll be getting them from their now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

how much is their shipping charge normally ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks a million, was actually going to put an order in during the week cause I figured they wouldn't do one soon, glad I didn't now. Cheers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

how long does delivery usually take to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Lookin at the cargo pants, anyone know roughly what waist/length the large/x-large would be?

• Advertisement

Skunkle wrote: »
    Lookin at the cargo pants, anyone know roughly what waist/length the large/x-large would be?

If you press the "?" beside the size for the cargo pants it will bring up a size chart:)

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Are there any restrictions on what they'll ship for free, like golf clubs, exercise equipment, tennis rackets etc...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

jamescd wrote: »
    £8
    Tiesto wrote: »
    From experience, 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mickey1985

Does anyone know if paypal works for orders?

mickey1985 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if paypal works for orders?

Yes, just used it there and on my last order.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

They deliver within a few days and are very efficient. You get a free gift with each order - got insoles once and a huge mug another time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Signed up and no confirmation email, happen to anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

jamescd wrote: »
    7.99 last week, used to be 29 before but they changed couriers

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

Do you have to spend over £60.00 to get the free delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

thanks a mill, great bargains

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

amacachi wrote: »
    Signed up and no confirmation email, happen to anyone else?

Only e-mail I got was an order confirmation e-mail.

HJL wrote:
    Do you have to spend over £60.00 to get the free delivery?

Nope Just pick standard delivery. It comes up on the final bill as delivery = £0.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Dont forget the phone thing with DHL from before. Try and include your phone number in the address as Sports direct never give DHL the number.

Tinie wrote: »
    Dont forget the phone thing with DHL from before. Try and include your phone number in the address as Sports direct never give DHL the number.

What phone thing would that be? I have already placed a £70 order and didn't put down a phone number.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

What phone thing would that be? I have already placed a £70 order and didn't put down a phone number.
    Putting your phone number in your address somewhere, and not just in the phone number section. As DHL had to hold packages for a few days for a good few members here, including me, until you rang them to give the phone number. Keep an eye on your DHL tracking on the dhl.ie website, as it will say "Shipment on hold".

Tinie wrote: »
    Putting your phone number in your address somewhere, and not just in the phone number section. As DHL had to hold packages for a few days for a good few members here, including me, until you rang them to give the phone number. Keep an eye on your DHL tracking on the dhl.ie website, as it will say "Shipment on hold".

Strange..I received something via DHL only last week and the package didn't have a number on it. Is this a sportsdirect related thing?

I ordered at 3pm and I just got an email telling me my order has been sent to the courier for delivery. Fast enough getting it out anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

just used my visa debit card, it also accepts maestro

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Strange..I received something via DHL only last week and the package didn't have a number on it. Is this a sportsdirect related thing?
    !
    Yeah,its a sportsdirect problem.they never give DHL the phone details and they cannot contact the buyer to deliver the goods.Have been told to but the phone number in the address when you are filling out your details.My first order from sportsdirect had no number and the only reason my stuff was delivered ,was my neighbour works in a factory nearby and the driver asked him did he know me and my mate called me.probably a bigger problem for people living in cities than out the country.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Yeah,its a sportsdirect problem.they never give DHL the phone details and they cannot contact the buyer to deliver the goods.Have been told to but the phone number in the address when you are filling out your details.My first order from sportsdirect had no number and the only reason my stuff was delivered ,was my neighbour works in a factory nearby and the driver asked him did he know me and my mate called me.probably a bigger problem for people living in cities than out the country.

I've been given a tracking number for yodel.co.uk..maybe they have changed from DHL unless that is DHL. I've not got a clue. Seems the tracking link in the email isn't working right now due to a error on the sites tracking system.
    We regret that due to a technical error, we are unable to provide our web tracking service at the moment. We are investigating the problem with urgency and will return the service as soon as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I've been given a tracking number for yodel.co.uk..maybe they have changed from DHL unless that is DHL. I've not got a clue. Seems the tracking link in the email isn't working right now due to a error on the sites tracking system.

no its still DHL.Put that code into the tracker in DHL and it will so up.That message always seems to show up on the yodel site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

yabadabado wrote: »
    no its still DHL.Put that code into the tracker in DHL and it will so up.That message always seems to show up on the yodel site.

You will probably need to wait till Monday or even Tuesday morning before you will see anything on tracking, although the email says shipped, it won't be picked up till Monday by DHL in my experience.

Advertisement