Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Chess Congress Accommodation

• 02-11-2017 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

My group have had to forego the Kilkenny trip this year because the new date clashes with Winter exams. Kilkenny Hostel had kindly held rooms for us that are now available.

If you're looking for basic but extremely cheap accommodation, we've found them to be excellent. Hope this helps any last minute travellers.

Tel: +353 56 776 3541
    Mail: info@kilkennyhostel.ie
    Address: 35 Parliment Street, Kilkenny, Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Danville

Be advised that there is ample accommodation available for teenagers/groups in Kilkenny Hostel Parliament St. Five minutes walk from Club House Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Master4allofu

Great tournament I like the city was playing 2 master tournaments and I have to say Irish players are underrated . It is just amazing hos much Irish people can drink ans still play great in the morning - hat dawn !

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Eugene Donohoe

My group have had to forego the Kilkenny trip this year because the new date clashes with Winter exams. Kilkenny Hostel had kindly held rooms for us that are now available.

That's a pity. We will miss you all. Hopefully catch up in Gonzaga!

Advertisement