Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Granite Stones free to collect if anyones interested,,, Ideal for a smell rockery

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tinkin of you an your family at dis time xx

Response to someone who posted the details of their father's funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Just remembered why I don’t take baths in the daytime anymore or go swimming....trying to put your ****ing bra back on after 😡 Who needs the gym when you’ve just had that workout 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

sligojoek wrote: »
    Just remembered why I don’t take baths in the daytime anymore or go swimming....trying to put your ****ing bra back on after �� Who needs the gym when you’ve just had that workout ��

Jesus wept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Just remembered why I don’t take baths in the daytime anymore or go swimming....trying to put your ****ing bra back on after �� Who needs the gym when you’ve just had that workout ��
    I don't understand this. Does she not know she can use a towel to dry herself before getting dressed? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I don't understand this. Does she not know she can use a towel to dry herself before getting dressed? :confused:

She's very well endowed and proud of it. it's not the drying that's the problem. More the putting a bra on afterwards. There'd a fair bit of heavy lifting going on. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mikeymouse

She's very well endowed and proud of it. it's not the drying that's the problem. More the putting a bra on afterwards. There'd a fair bit of heavy lifting going on. :eek:
    Getting dressed is her morning workout ,I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

He just pissed me off, like how dare you talk about any woman and you smack like you chewing on leather, you snore fart and burp without saying excuse me and you cough and don't cover your mouth. Not to mention you built like a damn pregnant straw, don't talk to me anymore stay yo ass sleep I got head phones. Like just totally disgusting and disrespectful because he feels like a woman supposed to listen to him, nigga keep yo kid and hold down a job cook clean and everything else then maybe we can chat

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

aoh wrote: »
    He just pissed me off, like how dare you talk about any woman and you smack like you chewing on leather, you snore fart and burp without saying excuse me and you cough and don't cover your mouth. Not to mention you built like a damn pregnant straw, don't talk to me anymore stay yo ass sleep I got head phones. Like just totally disgusting and disrespectful because he feels like a woman supposed to listen to him, nigga keep yo kid and hold down a job cook clean and everything else then maybe we can chat

I'll hazard a guess and say that this person isn't Irish?

What's a pregnant straw? Is it the shape of a person who is narrow with a bulging belly?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BattleCorp wrote: »

What's a pregnant straw? Is it the shape of a person who is narrow with a bulging belly?

Lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

You're right - American. And absolutely no idea!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,096 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

*single room in vegan house available*

Hi there! Finally, we found a house and now we are looking for a nice housemate who would love to eat a hummus with us all day all night and share deepest thoughts. This bright place is on Old Seaumus Quirke Road just across the street from Evergreen, Aldi and Dunnes store. 15 min walk from city centre. Rent is 450 € + electricity and internet. Deposit same money. Available from now. House viewings ideally today or tomorrow.. any other day after firm up.

About us. We are 3 Czech 23-29 coming from Brno city. We love travelling, cooking and most of us reading. We are not party people, but we like chat, hanging in a city and having a pint time to time. For futher informations text me in PM. Student welcomed.

Peace & love & hummus to everyone.

From a group on Facebook advertising properties available to let.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I so rarely have anything to post in here but just saw this comment on a post about a band playing in a Tipperary bar:
    Few tiny wines Maith sé go thoile! Few bagels coming down...shod be interesting

What are a few tiny wines?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,853 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Probable those little bottles of wine you get in a pub

• Registered Users Posts: 11,853 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Probable those little bottles of wine you get in a pub

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Don’t forget tomorrow starts the new Facebook rule where they can use your photos. Don't forget Deadline today!!! It can be used in court cases in litigation against you. Everything you've ever posted becomes public from today Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute. NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste.
    Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
    Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste
    This will bypass the system.New post

Seen that posted by a few women the last few days, I'm confused as to which day is deadline today! Jesus wept!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Don’t forget tomorrow starts the new Facebook rule where they can use your photos. Don't forget Deadline today!!! It can be used in court cases in litigation against you. Everything you've ever posted becomes public from today Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute. NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste.
    Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore,
    Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste
    This will bypass the system.New post

who starts these modern chain letters ?

is it a social experiment or what ?
    What do they gain from it ?

who starts these modern chain letters ?

Spastics creating them.
    Spastics sharing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Spastics creating them.
    Spastics sharing them.

Spastics believing them...

• Advertisement

Spastics believing them...

We have 12 Luxury RVs to give away because they are stock.

Who the fcuk believes that sh1te.

We have 12 Luxury RVs to give away because they are stock.

Who the fcuk believes that sh1te.

The same idiots who share the post hoping to "win" them.
    Also the same, who put "Liked and Shared, I hope I win, I never win these things" on the Garda page after they put a post up after a raid or something.

https://www.facebook.com/events/885909075108287/?active_tab=discussion

Apparently this is a thing now. Wanting to storm Area 51 because they want to "see them aliens".

The last time someone tried that, was executed on site.
    If this goes through and they do actually go there, there will be mass fatalities, i guarantee it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicken George

Im in !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Apparently this is a thing now. Wanting to storm Area 51 because they want to "see them aliens".

If this goes through and they do actually go there, there will be mass fatalities, i guarantee it.

Just when I thought I'd seen the dumbest post on fb ever .... then I see this
    picard-facepalm.jpg

Seems like it's a joke tbh, it was created by a meme page

Seems like it's a joke tbh, it was created by a meme page

Suppose it did what it wanted to do then, because it got the media attention in the US.
    Then again, I would not be surprised, if a handful of idiots turned up to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.

Wonder can I forbid the Gardai from prosecuting me for stuff I do by putting a disclaimer on twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Happy Birthday Too The Madess Child You'll Ever Meet Big 3 Tomorrow Hope You Injoy Your Day Babyboy I Love You Lots Even Tho I Won't Be Here Too Celebrate It Wit You Cause I'll Be At Da Weeding But Your Fav Little Girl Staceymae Be Here Wit You Little Man Love From Me An Your Little Cuzin Baby StaceyMae

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Happy Birthday Too The Madess Child You'll Ever Meet Big 3 Tomorrow Hope You Injoy Your Day Babyboy I Love You Lots Even Tho I Won't Be Here Too Celebrate It Wit You Cause I'll Be At Da Weeding But Your Fav Little Girl Staceymae Be Here Wit You Little Man Love From Me An Your Little Cuzin Baby StaceyMae

Going gardening instead of to your child's birthday. Shocking

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement