Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE SummerSlam Travel Packages

• 24-03-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

WWE SummerSlam Travel Packages Go On Sale! New for 2011, WWE is offering SummerSlam Travel Packages! Don't miss out on the biggest trip of the Summer, from the heart of Los Angeles. SummerSlam Travel Packages will be available on WWE.com beginning Monday, April 11 at 3:00pm ET!!

SummerSlam package purchasers will be located in the cosmopolitan downtown section of Los Angeles, in close proximity to the Staples Center and LA Live.
    Get a great deal on three night hotel accommodations, meet your favorite Superstars at SummerSlam Axxess, and enjoy the view from some of the best seats at SummerSlam.
    Log onto WWE.com on April 11 at 3:00 p.m. ET to purchase your package!
    Don’t miss out on this new SummerSlam Travel Package opportunity. Quantities are limited, so make sure you’re a part of the biggest trip of the Summer!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

I just got this email as well

i wouldn't mind going but really can't afford 2 trips to America in a year. Plus mania for me is the only event with the big matches, summerslam just seems like another ppv now unfortunately.

Looks good but I will wait for next years mania. Just my opinion but very good for those not going to mania

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

bboy123 wrote: »
    I just got this email as well

i wouldn't mind going but really can't afford 2 trips to America in a year. Plus mania for me is the only event with the big matches, summerslam just seems like another ppv now unfortunately.

Looks good but I will wait for next years mania. Just my opinion but very good for those not going to mania

thinking the same but if they build rock v cena for summerslam i'll be livid

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

jmolloy wrote: »
    thinking the same but if they build rock v cena for summerslam i'll be livid

Cena v rock should only happen at mania, it's too big for summerslam.

But what do I know, Im just a fan of 15 years :(

perhaps they want to establish summerslam again as a big event so have cena v rock. I really hope not though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Summerslam has really gone downhill the last couple of years

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

Rock vs cena won't happen at ss

mania in mia would def make sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Sounds good, but since I don´t want to be in a LA downtown hotel I would do everything by myself like every year. I prefer to stay in north Hollywood´s Magic Castle Hotel ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I'll have a look at the prices, then keep em in mind for next year, as much as I'd like to go this year.

Def don't think summer slam is worth going to,if you like going to summer slam then i hope you go to the rumble

ec chamber as well

personally it is another ppv

at least for mania you get back to back roh shows

dragon gate usa

hall of fame

raw after mania

numerous axxess events

and many other events going on in town,don't think summer slam can warrant the travel expense for me,wrestlemania is by far the only event id spend money to go due to the many events going on in the town that week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

any of you holding off cause you think rock vs cena will be next year at mania...

i would put my house on taker vs cena for 20-0 next year.

rock and cena can def happen next year with rock going into the hof the night before

and cena vs taker

it makes perfect sense being in rocks hometown and it would def sell out with ease if rock headlined mania,but you never know plans can always change,anyway still going to both manias regardless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jrocko1981

To everyone saying SummerSlam is just "another PPV" that's just not accurate. If it was then I'm pretty sure WWE would not be doing a Package for it. You don't see a Money In The Bank or TLC travel package do you? WWE has clearly been trying for the last few years to firmly establish Summerslam as the Second biggest PPV of the year following Wrestlemania which is one of the reasons they continue to hold it @ Staples Center. While I would love to see Rock Vs Cena @ WM 28 Something tells me WWE could be planning it for Summerslam in order to get the "WWE Universe" to buy into the idea of SummerSlam being just as important as Wrestlemania.

jrocko1981 wrote: »
    To everyone saying SummerSlam is just "another PPV" that's just not accurate. If it was then I'm pretty sure WWE would not be doing a Package for it. You don't see a Money In The Bank or TLC travel package do you? WWE has clearly been trying for the last few years to firmly establish Summerslam as the Second biggest PPV of the year following Wrestlemania which is one of the reasons they continue to hold it @ Staples Center. While I would love to see Rock Vs Cena @ WM 28 Something tells me WWE could be planning it for Summerslam in order to get the "WWE Universe" to buy into the idea of SummerSlam being just as important as Wrestlemania.

let's be real here summer slam is in no way shape or form anything near wrestlemania.

just another ppv with with axxess granted they have 1 or 2 big matches still can't come close to mania or wrestlemania week.

if u want to compare mania to summer slam then we can go there but it just won't be fair.

and for wwe to do rock vs cena at summerslam they will be the biggest idiots ever,that is like doing hogan and goldberg on raw

LMFAO WHY do it at the staples center when u can easily sell out the orange bowl next year and get a big buy rate for that 1 match

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jrocko1981

you obviously missed my point its not what YOU or ME think of SummerSlam its what WWE THINKS of SummerSlam and THEY consider it their Second(Not 1st) PPV of the year Wrestlemania will always be #1 but they want Summerslam to be a Strong #2.

lol at them thinking ss is a strong ppv

let me go chuckle right quick,same goes for mania as well not much about mania that makes it exciting,if rock was not part of mania this mania would be horrid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭WweAndTnaRules

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    lol at them thinking ss is a strong ppv

let me go chuckle right quick,same goes for mania as well not much about mania that makes it exciting,if rock was not part of mania this mania would be horrid.
    I'll agree with you on that one. Summerslam has really gone downhill and as for WM theres still space for improvement. Especially with a huge Raw planned for tomorrow.

i just hope wwe is not dumb and book rock vs cena at ss i will get so mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ericunited10

is there any info on summerslam 2011 packages
    ok my first post i think
    my and my friend will both be 17 next year and are thinking of going to wm28 next and was wondering on tips can we fly is it hard to manage from arena to arena??
    thanks
    and is it hard to get tickets and stuff

dont rip on me
    ive watched these forums for a while just need help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bischoffrulz

Hey, summerslam travel packages are being released this monday at 3pm (et) about 8 or 9pm here.

Hey, summerslam travel packages are being released this monday at 3pm (et) about 8 or 9pm here.
    any infor on prices and whats included

• Advertisement

no not yet, its the 1st time theyve done travel packages for summerlam, so mite b cheaper than the mania ones, because there'll b no HOF and prob no axxess. heres the price breakdown for this years mania, which mite be a guide for ya..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66880310&postcount=470

no not yet, its the 1st time theyve done travel packages for summerlam, so mite b cheaper than the mania ones, because there'll b no HOF and prob no axxess. heres the price breakdown for this years mania, which mite be a guide for ya..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66880310&postcount=470
    thanks
    they do axxcess for summerslam so it wud be still cheaper

yeh should be a bit cheaper, will prob only include hotel on the saturday and sunday night. might have the option for raw on monday, that'll depend if its in an arena thats near where SS is on..

yeh should be a bit cheaper, will prob only include hotel on the saturday and sunday night. might have the option for raw on monday, that'll depend if its in an arena thats near where SS is on..
    lastyear they had raw in the staples ceneter where summerslam was

lastyear they had raw in the staples ceneter where summerslam was

yeh i reckon theyll do the same again this yr, especially if theyre doin the trav. pack

This year´s RAW will be in San Diego. And previous in San Jose.

Might see HHH vs taker

miz vs cena for title

This will be my 5 Summerslam in a row and never saw The Undertaker there, so I don´t think The Undertaker will be there. He will mos likely return to Survivor Series or even later...

Initium wrote: »
    This will be my 5 Summerslam in a row and never saw The Undertaker there, so I don´t think The Undertaker will be there. He will mos likely return to Survivor Series or even later...

how is this your 5th summerslam in a row with out seeing taker?that makes no sense

anyway i been to ss when HHH returned,in the izod

we get Survivor series in nyc so ill go to it =) i heard it is at msg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Anyone really thinking about going to this? im tempted as i cant do Mania next year, I cant find flights for anything less than £800 though.

Advertisement