Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Kavrocks wrote: »
    WMTDQKCA - 50% off over €30.

*Terms and Conditions

Redemptions online only at www.dominos.ie
    50% off any full menu priced pizzas when you place an order of €30 or more
    50% off relates to pizza only, all other items in your basket will be charged at full menu price
    Certain items excluded when calculating minimum spend. Ask in store for details
    Collection or delivery. Delivery areas apply
    Minimum delivery spend may apply
    Offer only available at participating stores in the RoI
    Not valid with any other offer
    Subject to availability
    Ice cream & drinks may not contribute to the €30 order value
    Offer valid until Sunday 27th January 2013

If drinks make up the value to €30, it will give you the 50% off, but just on the value of the other items. So if it was €22 pizza, it would be €11.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Domino's sent me an email there yesterday with a link to order a Medium or Large pizza and get a Dessert free (Excludes ice cream). Presume everyone who's registered would have got an email similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Kavrocks wrote: »
    WMTDQKCA - 50% off over €30.
    I got the same code so it's defo not a tailored code for your account. My local store is Crumlin, so for anyone ordering from there this should work. It's basically a BOGOF voucher for pizzas, given that you'd be hard pushed finding a single pizza that costs that much!

I wish Domino's would ever just create a stuff-your-face meal for two people deal with any large pizza, chicken dippers, gourmet garlic bread and a couple of cans. The deals always seem to include wedges (which are soft and manky) or now those doughballs which aren't great either!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

g0g wrote: »
    The deals always seem to include wedges (which are soft and manky) or now those doughballs which aren't great either!

I've recently become a fan of the wedges, they seem to be making them a lot nicer and more crispy these days (in Rathmines anyway).
    Not a fan of the doughballs though I must say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

g0g wrote: »
    I got the same code so it's defo not a tailored code for your account. My local store is Crumlin, so for anyone ordering from there this should work. It's basically a BOGOF voucher for pizzas, given that you'd be hard pushed finding a single pizza that costs that much!

I wish Domino's would ever just create a stuff-your-face meal for two people deal with any large pizza, chicken dippers, gourmet garlic bread and a couple of cans. The deals always seem to include wedges (which are soft and manky) or now those doughballs which aren't great either!

Pro(fat)-tip: Have your oven going at 190 before the food arrives, and bang any starchy stuff into it for 3-4 mins and they're good as new!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

babymanval wrote: »
    Pro(fat)-tip: Have your oven going at 190 before the food arrives, and bang any starchy stuff into it for 3-4 mins and they're good as new!
    Good tip, thanks.

Any equivalent microwave power/time info?

Not your ornery onager

This post has been deleted.

Rathmines do love my household, considering we order generally every Friday for the past 6+ years!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Scrappy600

Snowman still working in Lucan store......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Having a Superbowl party on Sunday, I could really do with a discount code if anyone has one.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

infacteh wrote: »
    Having a Superbowl party on Sunday, I could really do with a discount code if anyone has one.....

SNOWMAN is still working in Rathmines anyway, 40% off regular menu prices..

Edit: I think it ends this month actually, so Sunday would be too late in that case.

Sinfonia wrote: »

Edit: I think it ends this month actually, so Sunday would be too late in that case.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Thanks anyway!

2uzfo8w.png

These are all still valid.

2uzfo8w.png

Hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Dominos Pizza fans - Enter "FEEDME50" at the check out for 50% off any pizza over €15 - Enjoy....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Dominos Pizza fans - Enter "FEEDME50" at the check out for 50% off any pizza over €15 - Enjoy....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

7ofBrian wrote: »

So if I spend €16.00 I get it for €8.00 ? Nice 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Sinfonia wrote: »

Technically SNOWMAN was supposed to end in December, the newest code for most Dublin/Midlands stores at the moment is DPPEPPER, but I'm sure that'll be going until the end of Feb too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,664 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

2uzfo8w.png

I feel like chicken pizza tonight, like chicken pizza tonight...! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

None of these work in cork city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Doesn't work in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

SNOWMAN just worked for me in Sallins, Kildare.

€33.00 worth of grub for €19.80. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for that !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Doesn't work in Cork

Delighted. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

not much works in cork in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Doesn't work in Cork

Doesn't work in Walkinstown either.

I got an email with this code, but it says it was £15 and for orders on dominos.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Was i imagining things or did someone post in the last few days about a new 40% off code? Something about snowman was supposed to have stopped and this was the new one?
    Meant to write it down but thought i could just look back here for it....

If your the postee, or i am just blind and the post is still there! Send it on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

jimbis wrote: »
    Was i imagining things or did someone post in the last few days about a new 40% off code? Something about snowman was supposed to have stopped and this was the new one?
    Meant to write it down but thought i could just look back here for it....

If your the postee, or i am just blind and the post is still there! Send it on :D

It's there on the last page

DPPEPPER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

dan185 wrote: »
    It's there on the last page

DPPEPPER

You sir! are my new hero!

and on a side note!..... Balls to boards mobile!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Annoying that my local store (Ongar) doesn't ever have the good 40% off codes :(

Advertisement