Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I'd hope for

Orton
    Christian
    Bryan
    Sheamus

Is Ziggler on Smackdown?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ziggler is Raw so won't be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

Dublin: ***World Heavyweight Championship Match***
    Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
    - - -
    Randy Orton & Big Show vs. Wade Barrett & Mark Henry
    - - -
    And all of your favorite SmackDown Superstars including:
    Christian
    Cody Rhodes
    Ted DiBiase
    The Great Khali
    Justin Gabriel
    Natalya
    And many more!
    :D

If Natalya farts, then the ticket is worth my 80 quid.

is there a link to the above lineup?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

D.Q wrote: »
    If Natalya farts, then the ticket is worth my 80 quid.

is there a link to the above lineup?

Head to the 02 Website my man its all there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Getting close. Anyone got ideas I can rob to put on my sign?

O2 still saying Wade Barrett coming but assume he's not now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Getting close. Anyone got ideas I can rob to put on my sign?

I'm bringing -

CM Punkssy

Foley's Heckler

Austin 3:16 Aries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Charisteas wrote: »

CM Punkssy

I very like this one. I wish I had imagination to come up with a good one!

I very like this one. I wish I had imagination to come up with a good one!

I don't have imagination lol I was just after watching ROH's 2005 'Summer of Punk' and the crowd chanted CM Pu$$y a fair bit!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I wouldn't worry too much about the O2 card; it's never a final card <_<

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Austin 3:16 Aries

I love this one!

or one that says "YES! YES! YES!" (although might not be relevant post-Mania :p)

....."EXPLAIN ANON. GM" :pac:

or "LUST HOGAN"

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

WrestlingInc is reporting that the main event event (advertised) has been changed to Sheamus v Daniel Bryan v Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship.

It's also interesting to note that Kane is advertised for the Belfast (Smackdown) show the night after Dublin.

He's booked for the RAW show in Poland on the 12th but not the RAW show in Germany the following night. So looks like Belfast will get Kane but we won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭viper.10

Hi all,Im taking my 2 sons to the WWE Smackdown show in Belfast and i was wondering (not to sound like a complete stalker or anything) but does anybody out there know where the wrestlers usually stay when they are in Belfast. Hoping, to get maybe a couple of photos or autographs.Also, is anybody on here going to the show as well? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Hello, me and a friend have 2 front row tickets :)
    As far as I know the last few years they have stayed at the Hilton, behind the Waterfront.
    Last year I stood outside for near an hour waiting on them then I went to the signing they had at smyths toystores (havent heard of any signings this year so far)
    But good luck

Feel free to PM me if you want any more help or advice etc

Feel free to PM me if you need any more help or advice

Calling all WWE fans! We’re delighted to announce that a number of the superstars will be visiting our stores in the coming weeks, check out the full schedule below:

Daniel Bryan and AJ will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Jervis St., Dublin on Thursday, April 12th from 3.30pm
    Big Show will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Boucher Road, Belfast on Friday, April 13th from 3.30pm
    Mark Henry and Natalya will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in the Centre Retail Park, Oldham on Saturday, April 14th from 3.30pm
    Kane will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in the Drakehouse Retail Park, Sheffield on Wednesday, April 18th from 3.30pm
    Cody Rhodes and Natalya will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore the Team Valley Shopping Park, Gateshead on Friday, April 20th from 3.30pm
    Sheamus will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Glasgow on Saturday, April 21st from 3.30pm

These events are strictly subject to ticket availability and you can call in to any of these stores today to collect your wristbands for admittance.

*Please note that all talent is subject to change

As per Facebook (nicked straight from smyths toystores page

Calling all WWE fans! We’re delighted to announce that a number of the superstars will be visiting our stores in the coming weeks, check out the full schedule below:

Daniel Bryan and AJ will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Jervis St., Dublin on Thursday, April 12th from 3.30pm
    Big Show will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Boucher Road, Belfast on Friday, April 13th from 3.30pm
    Mark Henry and Natalya will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in the Centre Retail Park, Oldham on Saturday, April 14th from 3.30pm
    Kane will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in the Drakehouse Retail Park, Sheffield on Wednesday, April 18th from 3.30pm
    Cody Rhodes and Natalya will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore the Team Valley Shopping Park, Gateshead on Friday, April 20th from 3.30pm
    Sheamus will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Glasgow on Saturday, April 21st from 3.30pm

These events are strictly subject to ticket availability and you can call in to any of these stores today to collect your wristbands for admittance.

*Please note that all talent is subject to change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Bryan is doing a good job as a Heel lads/ladies.
    I asked my two sons if they wanted to go to meet Bryan and AJ, and they flat out refused. My youngest then went all HHH on it and said if we went, he would bring a sledgehammer with him to hit Bryan with!!

Fck it, I'm going, just to see AJ ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Yeah they stay at the hilton beside the waterfront. Its about a ten min walk to the odyssey. though dont get your hopes up for pic opportunities and autographs unless youre hanging out there all day and happen to catch a few of them coming and going. By the time they come out to get on the coaches theres usuall about a hundred people there and for the most part they rush out ignoring everyone. Though a few guys will take some time to sign autographs.

Some of them also head round to LA Fitness during the day which is basically round the corner.

I would love to see 20 guys at the Hilton hotel standing outside the dining area until Mark Henry and Randy Orton go inside for their dinner. Then wait for them to order their meal and just when they have started tucking in, they all swarm in for photos and autographs and pick fries off their plate :D

Picked up my wristband today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

I would love to see 20 guys at the Hilton hotel standing outside the dining area until Mark Henry and Randy Orton go inside for their dinner. Then wait for them to order their meal and just when they have started tucking in, they all swarm in for photos and autographs and pick fries off their plate :D

Mark Henry allegedly threw his drink on some fool who was bugging him in the bar of the hotel after the show last time they were here :D

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Mark Henry allegedly threw his drink on some fool who was bugging him in the bar of the hotel after the show last time they were here :D

Thats not alleged he actually got intoa fight with the guy and was arrested for it, I have also heard they use Queens gym now as well as LA fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If anyone has a spare Ringside seat for Dublin me first,don't care what the cost.

2000 for mine if youre interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

D.Q wrote: »
    2000 for mine if youre interested.

Ok,you got yourself a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭*tripsi*

since im not going to the show i think i might go to the signing. Just a few questions.

How many wrist bands are they willing to hand out to one person? Cos i need atleast 4. Never been to one of these before either, do you wait for long? and do u bring your own stuff to sign or do you get a promo at the signing?

Thanks guys :-)

• Advertisement

*tripsi* wrote: »
    since im not going to the show i think i might go to the signing. Just a few questions.

How many wrist bands are they willing to hand out to one person? Cos i need atleast 4. Never been to one of these before either, do you wait for long? and do u bring your own stuff to sign or do you get a promo at the signing?

Thanks guys :-)

I'd say you'll be grand asking for 4, they have to expect some families will be there. And the more wristbands they give out, more merch they are likely to sell. I'm not buying anything though, just going though empty handed, hope for a quick photo and maybe ask some generic question, then leave.

I asked for a wristband to meet Bryan Danielson and she didn't know who or what I was going on about, then I mentioned WWE and she was like ohhh Daniel Bryan and AJ? She actually asked me how many I wanted so like I said, you should be grand with 4.

Advertisement