Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Primavera Sound 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Day tickets not out till tomorrow

Ah right, whoops. I was spreading fake news

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Missed the boat on tickets but definitely looking at finding tickets someway for this...that lineup is incredible. I've joined the Dice waiting list for tickets that may come available. Does anyone know any other avenues that may be useful in getting hold of tickets? Or anyone know of someone selling? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Kissyfer

I managed to get one from the waiting list last week but waiting on another one. I see on the dice app you can transfer to a friend so would think there would be a way to buy it off someone else not sure how it works though.

Kissyfer wrote: »
    I managed to get one from the waiting list last week but waiting on another one. I see on the dice app you can transfer to a friend so would think there would be a way to buy it off someone else not sure how it works though.

Ok...out of interest when did you put your name on the Dice waiting list?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Kissyfer

I think it was the day after it sold out. Although I thought I had 2 tickets reserved but turned out be one so only put the name down again last Wednesday. Hard to know if will be many available, I did see the last day for refunds was last Wednesday so might be more available soon, hopefully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

edit: Tix sold

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

maximoose wrote: »
    I'm gonna be moving my tickets on and looking at Porto / Nos Alive instead

Bought through the Dice app so transferrable, will prob throw them up on adverts next week but if any one here is interested first PM me!

And I might be selling my Nos tickets, through Dice.

maximoose wrote: »
    edit: Tix sold

Tix Bought :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Birneybau wrote: »
    And I might be selling my Nos tickets, through Dice.

Might be looking for a pair, waiting to hear if we have a wedding to go to!

lordgoat wrote: »
    Might be looking for a pair, waiting to hear if we have a wedding to go to!

PM me when you know the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Spent this afternoon listening to LSF:

https://open.spotify.com/album/7k5sIne1O7NQ8A5PxnkthN?si=nzvPNKXVRVW2Swx55Rkb9A

"Root for Ruin" is a belter of an album.

Cannot bloody well wait for next summer. They were the whole reason I decided to go to Primavera this year in the first place.

I can't believe it was October 2007 in Crawdaddy was the last time I saw them!

I went to the gig with the guy at the beginning. :0

Got my refund this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Got my refund this morning.

redtkt refund? or dice

redtkt refund? or dice

Dice. A much more pleasant experience than dealing with Ticketbastard.

Dice. A much more pleasant experience than dealing with Ticketbastard.

Absolutely no joy whatsoever with Nos Primavera and anything AT ALL with regards to refunds.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭T.V Eye

I got a Friday ticket after a day of queuing, I’ve been in line for a Saturday ticket for a month now. I think it’s a random allocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mabe

Late to this but wondering how successful people are with waiting list tickets ?

Thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

the way things are going I'm beginning to write off next year too, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭TRANQUILLO

i have tickets for madcool and primavera 2021 but I envisage they will both be cancelled/not worth it if they go ahead.

Spain are on about mandatory masks for all of 2021 vaccine or no vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

TRANQUILLO wrote: »
    i have tickets for madcool and primavera 2021 but I envisage they will both be cancelled/not worth it if they go ahead.

Spain are on about mandatory masks for all of 2021 vaccine or no vaccine.

Spain managed to give the flu vaccine to 14 million people in the space of 8 weeks,

I'm sure if available, they'll get the covid vaccine to the most vulnerable before May.

Regardless of whether or not l have had the vaccine i'll be wearing a mask as a courtesy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭BandMember

Primavera has attendees from further afield than Spain though, and therein lies the problem...

I don't see any festival going ahead next year, much as I hate to say it. However, if they do, they definitely won't be without some restrictions and won't be the same as before.

BandMember wrote: »
    Primavera has attendees from further afield than Spain though, and therein lies the problem...

I don't see any festival going ahead next year, much as I hate to say it. However, if they do, they definitely won't be without some restrictions and won't be the same as before.

thats my fear. i aint paying 350 quid to stand in pods, be segregated, be made wear a mask, be prevented from moshing etc.

and im not getting a vaccine to appease a ticket company ( if they ask). Even if ive had the vaccine its none of their business.

eager to see the strokes but i want a proper concert not a poor impersonation of a festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I have a weekend ticket but can't go now. Can I resell it?

I just want to go to something.

I don't think I'm alone here.

I just want to go to something.

I don't think I'm alone here.

No, you most definitely are not alone on that one!

Unfortunately, reality dictates it's gonna be a long wait though. :(

I know. This is the longest I have ever gone without live music.

Last gig I made it to was Twilight Sad in October last year in The Button Factory. I flew out to Japan for the RWC the next day, which was the reason for a quiet January and February gig wise. Sigh.

I know. This is the longest I have ever gone without live music.

Last gig I made it to was Twilight Sad in October last year in The Button Factory. I flew out to Japan for the RWC the next day, which was the reason for a quiet January and February gig wise. Sigh.

Same as! It's been so long now that I'm actually struggling to remember who was the last gig I was at! :o

Wearing a mask all day in that heat is horrific folks.

i just don't see it going ahead in June. We are 28 weeks away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I'm hopeful, maybe they'll put it back to August again?
    Got to a few gigs early in the year thank god.

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    I'm hopeful, maybe they'll put it back to August again?
    Got to a few gigs early in the year thank god.

Correction: You THINK you have a few gigs early in the new year. I think any gig which has been listed as Jan-June 2021 has only been done as a placeholder. Realistically, they're going to be moved again into at least Q3 2021 onwards.

I really hate to rain on people's parades, but you have to be realistic. Trust me, there's nobody that wants to see the return of gigs and "normality" than me!! Anyway, back to Primavera chat. Sorry for dragging it off topic. :o

Advertisement