Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the cheapest place to get halo 4?

• 01-11-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

As the title says..
    Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

i think little woods ireland are letting it go for 52e and its free delievery
    it was either 52e or 59e cant remember and cant check on this because im in work
    hmv would be your next bet
    probably be 45-55e in their

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Amazon have it for £37.99
    when you factor in the extra 3% VAT and then exchange rate, it works out at almost bang on €49

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm going to predict 44.99 at HMV and 54.99 at GameStop. I think GameStop still give 25% extra credit if you are trading in against a deposit.

Xtravision will probably price closer to 49.00-54.99 but they give great trade in prices for games I would consider quite old (especially any Mario games - I got 30 euro for Super Mario galaxy 2 very recently!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Thought I read somewhere that cdwow were selling it for 37.99 with free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Thought I read somewhere that cdwow were selling it for 37.99 with free delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Cdwow it is so. Thanks, looking forward to getting my halo on!!! IGN seemed incredibly impressed with it in their review on YouTube

Just bought it on cdwow and can confirm it was 41.59euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

might want to confirm with them before buying that it's being posted from within the EU, some stuff they send comes from Hong Kong and could be stung by customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Wouldnt go near CDWOW. They take ages.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

jenno86 wrote: »
    Wouldnt go near CDWOW. They take ages.

+1000000, they are a disaster. You saved 3-4 euro and you will be waiting a week at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Will probably get this game as well. Halo 3 is probably the best game I've ever played, don't think reach was as good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Gunther_Gloop

Cdwow it is so. Thanks, looking forward to getting my halo on!!! IGN seemed incredibly impressed with it in their review on YouTube

Just bought it on cdwow and can confirm it was 41.59euro

Hi murphybass, I assume you got your Halo by now? Can you say how you got on with cdwow? I haven't ordered from them for years, wondering what their service is like now.?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Hi murphybass, I assume you got your Halo by now? Can you say how you got on with cdwow? I haven't ordered from them for years, wondering what their service is like now.?

Hi Gunther,

Yeah it arrived about a week ago.

Very long wait. I thought a preorder would mean you'd get it first or early but not with CDwow thats for sure.

Anyway didnt really matter to me in the end as my telly is broken and have a very small old crt at the moment which I have my PS2 hooked up to for old school gaming.

Should be getting my new telly tonight. Can not wait to try Halo I have to say. Especially as I'm getting a 40'' telly vs my old 32'' one we had before. Should be epic!!!

Advertisement