Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&M Direct - unlimited express postage €13 per year

• 07-10-2019 9:04pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Not sure if this is new but if you use the site a bit (or like me are sometimes put off buying cheap items because of a postage cost).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭corks finest

How does this work,I've an account and can't find it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Looks like you sign up next time you order and your 12 months starts then...

Simply select 'Unlimited Express Delivery' when selecting your chosen delivery service and pay for your items. It'll activate straight away and you'll receive your items in 2 working days when ordering before 5pm Monday to Friday (excludes bank holidays). For more info on our Express Delivery service, please visit our MandM Direct Delivery page.

Simply select 'Unlimited Express Delivery' when selecting your chosen delivery service and pay for your items. It'll activate straight away and you'll receive your items in 2 working days when ordering before 5pm Monday to Friday (excludes bank holidays). For more info on our Express Delivery service, please visit our MandM Direct Delivery page.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭yannakis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

-edit- Just checked and the option is not there when checking out :(

It's also on the .com website which is cheaper when using Revolut!

• Advertisement

It's there got an email from them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

13 per order looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭theminstrel

Here's what's in the email. Hopefully the picture is attached!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭ Blaze Rotten Sickness

Here is the link for anyone interested - https://www.mandmdirect.ie/02/stp/unlimited-delivery

Also assuming all the products are shipped from the UK right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

This is most definitely a bargain if you're a regular shopper, but be aware that these kind of offers may be affected by Brexit.

I know my ASOS might be affected if Brexit kicks in, but I've essentially made my money back by now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement