Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pandora Box - Arcade Stick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

The earlier ones were apparently a little underpowered, lots of frame skipping and bad sound but I'm fairly sure the newer ones are good unless you're a GroovyMAME purist.

Techmoan did a review on one recently and he was very impressed. I'd say they're a great alternative to a full size cab

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

There are a few issues with the games on the Pandora 3/4/5 , i have the 3 and 4s , does the job to get people gaming and a good selection of games,
    if it works for you then great,
    You could also build it into a cab later if you wanted.

Ed 2c

I have a 4s .
    I like it.
    You can turn off all the games you font want,so that's about 780 games out the 800 on it :)
    I love pcbs but cant deal with the hassle anymore.
    Can't deal with mame boot and shut down times either so for the moment this,60/1 and 19/1 are working well.
    Ever since my neogeo mobo died.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

Can't deal with mame boot and shut down times either

An SSD cuts cold boot times down to about 5 seconds!

• Advertisement
Advertisement