Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crap Sheds of Boards.ie

• 01-04-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭

So, instead of clogging up th "What are you working on" thread, I thought I'd start this

I have included pictures instead of video, overlaping from left to right.

I started putting text on the photos, but you'd end up seeing nothing but words
    507890.jpg

507891.jpg

507892.jpg

507893.jpg

507894.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭cletus

Last picture

507895.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Looks very well organised to me, I've got three sheds and while I know where everything is in each of them there's no way I'd be up to that standard.

You might have OCD the more I think about it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭cletus

The tile should read sheds. I intended this to be a thread where others could share their work spaces, storage solutions, benches, vices, whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭keithdub

I do need help with storage or just try less hoarding

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 47,975 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

actually at a level of reasonable untidiness there. it has been far worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I'll repost this...

Advertisement