Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Witchie wrote: »
    Jaysus. Am drunk and ya pull a stunt like yon?!

Just home from watching Liverpool do their job. Met a nerdy Mo Salah lookalike in the pub. He is staying near my gaff so offered him a lift home and he tried it on. Holy moly. Sure I'm an auld wan. Dammit.

Go Witchie :D

(hope he wasn't creepy though)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , but heading out to get onion rings feck it . Lot's of salt and vinegar and I will be happy , tis definitely the little things !

Doyaknow I think I will make onion rings. Am starving after the lock o'pints

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I can get that new thread vibe still......

fmpisces wrote: »
    Go Witchie :D

(hope he wasn't creepy though)

Noooo sexy asf. He was so sweet in the taxi so gave him a hug and he went in for the snog. Only my fella is lying snoring in me bed I would be still stuck to him. Only gave him a peck and told him to g'wan outta dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

To be honest, I didn't know the final was tomorrow nor who was playing. It's not a great topic of discussion around these parts.

Could be Leitrim, Louth, Waterford......or even Kilkenny! Kilkenny wouldn't even know where to start talking about Football, let alone an All Ireland Football Final.

Enjoy your evening S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Noooo sexy asf. He was so sweet in the taxi so gave him a hug and he went in for the snog. Only my fella is lying snoring in me bed I would be still stuck to him. Only gave him a peck and told him to g'wan outta dat.
    Witchie, you're some woman for one woman! Flitting around the world on adventures and bating young lads off with a stick.

I'm beyond jealous. :(

Witchie, you're some woman for one woman! Flitting around the world on adventures and bating young lads off with a stick.

I'm beyond jealous. :(

C'mere til I tell ya hai, I couldn't pull a muscle in Ireland but a bit of a bewitching brogue and they drop like flies.

Asia is where it's at. Although, there is a really sexy Aussie living in Amsterdam who is visiting Malaysia at the moment and I reckon he would be up for some Irish.

C'mere til I tell ya hai, I couldn't pull a muscle in Ireland but a bit of a bewitching brogue and they drop like flies.

Asia is where it's at. Although, there is a really sexy Aussie living in Amsterdam who is visiting Malaysia at the moment and I reckon he would be up for some Irish.

*packs bags*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^

The way to my heart, she knows it *drool*

They are perfect Grem , crispy on the outside , soft on the inside , told you I'd get you onion rings ;)
    :D

*packs bags*

Feck that, we haven't time for packing bags! Get to the bloody airport and we can buy what we need over there.

• Advertisement

Feck that, we haven't time for packing bags! Get to the bloody airport and we can buy what we need over there.

You're on :D

Who needs clothes anyway? :pac::pac:

You're on :D

Who needs clothes anyway? :pac::pac:
    Hopefully we won't with all the young lads we'll be entertaining. ;)

Ah here , will ye call for me on the way please ?

Grandeeod , no chips ,.just the rings , seven in a portion , and they're huge :D

I'll beep when we're outside mam.

Don't forget your passport!

Grandeeod , no chips ,.just the rings , seven in a portion , and they're huge :D

Drooling!

Hopefully we won't with all the young lads we'll be entertaining. ;)

Me likes the sounds of that ;)

Sure will Mam, the more the merrier..... I'm aware how bad that sounds, it's not meant "that" way :P I'm thinking "Girls Trip" - the movie!!

:D:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Drooling!

Maliks across from the church , best onion rings in town , in my humble opinion , full of onion not just one miniscule little ring !!

Oh , enjoy the match tomorrow :)

Me likes the sounds of that ;)

:D:D

I'm stating it now , I said nothing with a double entendre , euphemism or otherwise tonight :D

I'm stating it now , I said nothing with a double entendre , euphemism or otherwise tonight :D

Not yet, but you will.

Will ya go away outta that, oh Queen of innuendos and double entendrès :P:P

You're not Mam of 4 for nottin' ;):pac:

• Advertisement

If I had feelings , I'd be hurt at this point ... :(

:D

You think that's bad? I mentioned keeping Grem a stool at the Boards bar and it became a stinky thing you flush. Too much drinkies here tonight.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You think that's bad? I mentioned keeping Grem a stool at the Boards bar and it became a stinky thing you flush. Too much drinkies here tonight.:D

Oi!. I am entirely sober (damn work drug tests)

They're dragging us over to the dark side G !
    One leg at a time , be afraid :p

Mam of 4: I had a pretty good feeling (99.9%) that you'd take my comment in jest....as it was intended...'cos I'd NEVER intend to hurt or offend anyone, online or offline, and I'd be too reserved normally to risk it with a total stranger. But I just *knew* you'd get it, from interacting with you on Boards :)

Mam of 4: I had a pretty good feeling (99.9%) that you'd take my comment in jest....as it was intended...'cos I'd NEVER intend to hurt or offend anyone, online or offline, and I'd be too reserved normally to risk it with a total stranger. But I just *knew* you'd get it, from interacting with you on Boards :)

Aw , thanks Fmpisces :o

I'm the same as you tbh , I worry that I've unintentionally offended people somehow , but we're all up for the slagging and joking in here !

They're dragging us over to the dark side G !
    One leg at a time , be afraid :p

I hope it's not my glass leg, it's a bit fragile.

I'm the same as you tbh , I worry that I've unintentionally offended people somehow , but we're all up for the slagging and joking in here !

Two peas in a pod we are :)

That's what I love about this thread, and AH in general....nice folk who you can have a laugh with :)

Well if my stool issue didn't offend me, I'm as pure as the driven snow.:D

• Advertisement

I hope it's not my glass leg, it's a bit fragile.

Not surprised after all the shaking you were doing last night Leggy ;)

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement