Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy rocker/biker leather jacket in Dublin area please

• 30-11-2007 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hi, Can anyone tell me where to buy rocker/biker leather jacket in Dublin area please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

There's a place on Talbot street you can get em, think it's called 'Mr Gear' or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

There's a place on Talbot street you can get em, think it's called 'Mr Gear' or something like that.

Cheers I'll check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Yeah it's Mr. Gear, but it's on North Earl Street, directly opposite the €2 shop.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

just make sure you don't go to unique. Under any circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't wear one:D You should try a bike shop. Most still do a range of trad biker style jackets (think Terminator 2, James Dean, Easy Rider type stuff). Top quality leather, authentic bike gear and will last forever. Get a good one for less than €200 and what sort of tat do you usually get in leather for that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Leah_K

Can you recommend any particular bike shops, il gatto? I've got an old, second hand biker jacket that I love, but it's becoming obvious it wasn't built to last. A good quality one to last forever and call my own sounds great. :)

I don't go to Dublin much, but Bikeworld on Kylemore Road where it joins the Naas Road is huge. It's just behind the filling station on the junction.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ted_maul

Does anyone know where I could get one of these in Galway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

i think i saw leather jackets in H & M

• Advertisement

ted_maul wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could get one of these in Galway?

Ivor's Motorcycles in Terryland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

I got a pretty good one in Penney's, and for only about 21 euro! Total bargin.

I'm guessing it's not real leather, but is it the classic biker/punk style? (See this). If so then that's pretty cool that it's in Penney's. :)

Advertisement