Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids balance bike Free delivery+ €10 off for new customers

• 20-10-2020 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Spotted this offer of a kids balance bike. https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/ie/en/vitus-nippy-superlight-balance-bike/rp-prod161502

Free delivery on orders over €50; bike is priced at €51.49 so thats fine.
    New customers get a €10 discount. FYI you must log in and register before the site accepts the discount code. Code will not work if you don't register and sign in.
    So bike comes in at €41.... and free delivery for new customers. ( Or just new email address I imagine)

Bike was recommended by friends for it's durability, strength but importantly it's light weight aluminum frame. For when the kids down tools and you have to lug it over your shoulder home. I received mine, via Fastway (it got lost for a week). The bike is solid but light.
    One note about the wheels, they are a hardish rubber. They have a bit of give in them, this wouldn't bother me. I'm sure they are fine. They'll last a lifetime. It's for Xmas so haven't given it out for testing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

81r2 wrote: »
    Spotted this offer of a kids balance bike. https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/ie/en/vitus-nippy-superlight-balance-bike/rp-prod161502

Free delivery on orders over €50; bike is priced at €51.49 so thats fine.
    New customers get a €10 discount. FYI you must log in and register before the site accepts the discount code. Code will not work if you don't register and sign in.
    So bike comes in at €41.... and free delivery for new customers. ( Or just new email address I imagine)

Bike was recommended by friends for it's durability, strength but importantly it's light weight aluminum frame. For when the kids down tools and you have to lug it over your shoulder home. I received mine, via Fastway (it got lost for a week). The bike is solid but light.
    One note about the wheels, they are a hardish rubber. They have a bit of give in them, this wouldn't bother me. I'm sure they are fine. They'll last a lifetime. It's for Xmas so haven't given it out for testing.

Any idea what age these are suitable for? Looking for one for a 2 year old but these look a little big.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 81r2

mcgovern wrote: »
    Any idea what age these are suitable for? Looking for one for a 2 year old but these look a little big.

Think I read it was suitable for 2-6 year olds, and also in the reviews on the website. Following delivery, I'd agree with this.

Edit: saddle is adjustable

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Thanks OP, another xmas purchase ticked off.

Reading some of the Q&A's on the product they say it is suitable for a child up to 100cm, above this and they'd grow out of it quickly enough. It's obviously adjustable so it sounds like you'll get away with a little bit beyond this but I suspect 2-3 (4 at a push) would be the age range.

Advertisement