Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

191 reg cars...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

191 Tesla Model X

7545203-F-6-BFF-477-D-A0-CD-15-C7330-C3-FEF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭appledrop

Another black car. Definitely must be the new 'in' colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,505 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

appledrop wrote: »
    Yep just looked up Kia definitely one of those. Are they brand new models? Not sure about Volvo but it could be XC60.

The Stonic has been out a year and the Niro about 2 years .
    Jeju wrote: »
    While passing on a DC Friday night another car came up behind and was only a few feet from my back bumper, I finished my manouver and about 10 seconds later a derermined 191 Dacia Duster thuddered past.

Whats a DC?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭ddarcy

Well new cars are like buses. You wait ages to see one then see 3 in one go! A very snazzy looking Range Rover+ a Volvo and Kia. I have no idea what Volvo + Kia car were as it was dark + didn't recognise model. They must both be new styles. The Kia was SUV style but smaller than Sportage. Volvo estate like but not the XC90.

All were black. I wonder is black the new colour trend now like white was a few years ago.

Same with me I saw none and then saw a whole bunch. The first I saw was a Suzuki Ignis, followed by a Kia Sportage, Hyundai Tucson, Dacia Duster, another Tucson and finally Audi A4. All the SUVs were black in colour.

Have to the Ignis is an odd one.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭GusGus

I like this one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

1st 191 I saw only yesterday and it is a Sandero and 2nd a van ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I always presumed The guy from Laois worked for Ford

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

While we're on the black theme....seen this today. I think looks lovely.

Incidentally ford sales are down 20pc first 10 days compared to last year. Hyundai is exact same volumewise and VW is almost 10pc ahead year in year

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

No pics as it was sitting in a driveway but spotted a BMW 8 Series.

191 D 1510

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

191D G wagon on Belgrave Square yesterday morning, there’s a 191C going around too apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭MightyMunster

From the photos here of 191s none of them came with self parking anyway. Every single car is parked over the line :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

ION08 wrote: »
    191 Tesla Model X

€111,270 for something that looks like it's been in the middle of a three car crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

Galway
    Rw36qgI.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

€111,270 for something that looks like it's been in the middle of a three car crash.

I really like them tbh. Lovely inside too.

And gadgets :)

3 more 191 today. A fabulous Volkswagen Touareg in silver. I wouldn't pay €70 grand for one though.

Next up was a Seat Ateca which I really like. I've never liked any Seat car before but this one has grown on me. It was white.

Finally a dark navy SUV. No idea what brand or model as it whizzed past me on M50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

3 more 191 today. A fabulous Volkswagen Touareg in silver. I wouldn't pay €70 grand for one though.

Local lad here has the new 191 Touareg fully specced at 92k! So he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

bs2014 wrote: »
    While we're on the black theme....seen this today. I think looks lovely.

Incidentally ford sales are down 20pc first 10 days compared to last year. Hyundai is exact same volumewise and VW is almost 10pc ahead year in year

Not surprised with the Ford sales.

Was deffo buying this jan and called to 2 Ford dealers before Christmas for deal with my trade in on kuga. Lord they were not able to give anything decent.

Guy in mallow blamed Ford Ireland. Reckoned he could sell nothing with current prices. PCP interest rate was over double vw/seat.

€100 a month more for kuga over ateca with same end payment. Cars very similar list price.

I also tried to find a new st line estate focus for a look. Not possible. Was genuinely interested.

I'd well believe it. When I was looking them up starting price just under 70k so once you add on all bells + whistles I could see it adding up!

Saw two 191 LH Landrover Discovery, parked outside a welding/fabrication business of all places. In for bullet proofing maybe? :D

I'd have thought nothing of one but two? Wonder what if anything they wanted done, doubt any working there are on wages for 60k cars, let alone two of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,174 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Enfilade wrote: »
    Saw two 191 LH Landrover Discovery, parked outside a welding/fabrication business of all places. In for bullet proofing maybe? :D

I'd have thought nothing of one but two? Wonder what if anything they wanted done, doubt any working there are on wages for 60k cars, let alone two of them.

That type of business is flying at the moment.
    Could well be two directors cars.

Maybe next year they will be able to afford VW's. :)
    Seriously though I had no idea you could spend 92k on a VW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭ofcork

I assume the 5.0l V10 in the touareg would always have been over 100k is it still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

ofcork wrote: »
    I assume the 5.0l V10 in the touareg would always have been over 100k is it still available?

Gone. Only 231 or 286hp (in the UK) variants of the 3.0 V6 TDI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭MarkN

Very easy to get to that price on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I am a chef, and I spent all this "holiday time" sweating my tits off in a kitchen. So don't tell me about consumers and things sacred.
    I barely sow my family for the last 3-4 weeks and when I sow them I wanted them to go away and let me crawl up some hole and pass out.

Dealers could do a solid at least once a year. And if my car would be ready for 1st of January, then thats when I want to pick it up. Its not like dealers work physical job.

You must have got an awful drop when you realised after training and getting a job as a chef that you would be expected to work anti social hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,505 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Not surprised with the Ford sales.

Was deffo buying this jan and called to 2 Ford dealers before Christmas for deal with my trade in on kuga. Lord they were not able to give anything decent.

Guy in mallow blamed Ford Ireland. Reckoned he could sell nothing with current prices. PCP interest rate was over double vw/seat.

€100 a month more for kuga over ateca with same end payment. Cars very similar list price.

I also tried to find a new st line estate focus for a look. Not possible. Was genuinely interested.

So did you buy after and if so what?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

I seen a number of 191's so far, but this is the most unusual I've seen and I found it in Meath (I didn't even know Hyundai was manufacturing this option in the Kona) apparently it's new to the market. it's got a pretty good range at 449km

Hyundai Kona electric
    39799550343_a395dcbc5a_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Old diesel

GeneHunt wrote: »
    I seen a number of 191's so far, but this is the most unusual I've seen and I found it in Meath (I didn't even know Hyundai was manufacturing this option in the Kona) apparently it's new to the market. it's got a pretty good range at 449km

Hyundai Kona electric
    39799550343_a395dcbc5a_b.jpg

If you havent seen it yet there is a big Kona thread in the electric car and hybrid sub forum.

Might be worth a read if you want to see more about the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,331 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

The devil drives a Peugeot.

I saw a 191-C-666 white Expert last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Trebor176

191-D-2193 - a Range Rover Velar near Stephen's Green this evening.

The Velar is nice, but the choice of colours is very limited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Old diesel

The devil drives a Peugeot.

I saw a 191-C-666 white Expert last night.

Always said Peugeots were the devils work :D

Advertisement