Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cork Wedding Band

• 28-02-2012 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all. We are looking for a wedding band for our wedding on 6th April next year (2013) and we are really struggling to find one that we like. We have a broad range of tastes attending the wedding from trad to modern and ideally we want a package that can cater for that and sound good! Am starting to think we may actually need 2 seperate acts! Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

Hi all. We are looking for a wedding band for our wedding on 6th April next year (2013) and we are really struggling to find one that we like. We have a broad range of tastes attending the wedding from trad to modern and ideally we want a package that can cater for that and sound good! Am starting to think we may actually need 2 seperate acts! Any help would be much appreciated! :)

We have booked the Ian Hendrick band for our wedding and they are Cork based.

Saw them live at a wedding and they were top notch. Really interacted well with the crowd and sounded great live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

If you're still looking, I'll give my mate a shout and get details of the band she's booked. Think they're from Tipp...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

The Soulmasters are one of the most popular wedding bands in cork.
    They did a super job at our wedding last summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

They are very good but very expensive,friend paid nearly 3 grand I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭texanman

The Marvels are excellent ! They are based in Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭deskgirl

I saw the Love Junkies at a Cork wedding and they were brilliant. They were already booked for our wedding date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mercedes2958

Does anyone have the Soulmasters phone No as I'd like to book them for my wedding. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Medic475

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭eyescreamcone

Does anyone have the Soulmasters phone No as I'd like to book them for my wedding. Thanks in advance.

Contact Michelle
    087 962 8584
    Check them out online
    They do put on a great show for the younger gang and get the party rocking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

Check out Showcase cork - they manage a number of wedding bands in cork. We are going with Route 66 ourselves.

On the website you can click on the bands profile and it gives you info on the band, where their upcoming gigs are, setlist, video etc

http://www.showcasecork.com/functionbands.htm

Advertisement