Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Plus app offers [No Code Requests!]

• 23-04-2019 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

I thought it would be handy to start a thread where we can post any offers that pop up on the 3 Plus app, instead of posting a new thread each time. That way you should hopefully not miss out on any :)

If you go on now they are offering a free €10 voucher for The health store online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,395 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Can't seem to register. Put in my number and no response.

Do remember the last time they were looking for way too much information,put me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭ Bridget Cold Ramrod

kneemos wrote: »
    Can't seem to register. Put in my number and no response.

Do remember the last time they were looking for way too much information,put me off.

Assuming you are a three customer ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,395 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Assuming you are a three customer ? :)

Yeah uh.

Don't see much I'd be interested in anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

If you set up an auto top up through their website you get a tenner of free credit for 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

niallk wrote: »
    If you set up an auto top up through their website you get a tenner of free credit for 3 months.

do you get it if you already had it setup?

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    Doubt it, might be worth cancelling it and re-signing though.

Edited for T&Cs: 3.ie/3azct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Coincidentally only signed up yesterday and thought how great the service is being free.

Was given a free coffee from Topaz/Circle K and because it's also 1 year since I signed up I got a 5 euro butlers voucher too.

Handy out, better than my fecking credit card offers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

sweetie wrote: »

You do, cos I did! :)

Actually, scratch that, I technically did set it up again, as I changed my card, so I can't be 100% certain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭kg703

Good idea. They give away free gig tickets sometimes and I’m always raging when I miss them cause I don’t check it every day.

Got to see Robert plant for nothing in the 3arena last year (awesome gig) and Taylor Swift in Croker (not a fan but hey it was free)

kg703 wrote: »
    Good idea. They give away free gig tickets sometimes and I’m always raging when I miss them cause I don’t check it every day.

Got to see Robert plant for nothing in the 3arena last year (awesome gig) and Taylor Swift in Croker (not a fan but hey it was free)
    No way! Robert Plant and Van Morrison?

How does that work? Do you check on the day of the gig or a day before or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

I got to see them too, my dad was delighted.
    They tend to have it in the lead up to a concert, could be a month, could be a week depending on the ticketsales.
    You just go into the app and claim one of the limited codes and then use it to get 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭kg703

Yep, but usually once free tickets go up they are gone within a few hours, I’ve missed a few of them. I’m not a VM fan but my dad brought me up with Zepplin so bringing him for free was great

Mubi Subscription, 3 months for €1. 8.99 thereafter.

3.ie/8lw

Mubi is a streaming app with 30 curated films, with a new one added each day.

I'll be availing of this and will probably keep the subscription as you can pay with phone credit.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 460 ✭✭TetraSonic55

15% off Just Eat on 3Plus. Says only 1 code can be redeemed, but says that you have 2 codes.

Usual T's and C's apply:

App only
    Card only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Deal currently on the 3plus app for captain Americas "Buy One Main Course get one free" Only avail Monday to Thursday so may not suit all.

Available at all Captain Americas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭jeffk

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

jeffk wrote: »
    Free Eddie rocket's smoothie

Thanks for that been a while since we have had a freebe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

Gone already? The link just loads a blank page for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭garfie1d

RayCarley wrote: »

Maybe try it again, I just managed to get a code

• Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I clicked the Just Eat coupon on the three plus site to see it on the website and did not use it. When I went back it told me it was used and I couldn't see it again.
    Obviously just clicking and looking constitutes using so beware doing that if you don't intend using immediately, or at least copy it if you don't plan using.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

I clicked the Just Eat coupon on the three plus site to see it on the website and did not use it. When I went back it told me it was used and I couldn't see it again.
    Obviously just clicking and looking constitutes using so beware doing that if you don't intend using immediately, or at least copy it if you don't plan using.

I've learnt through error that with any of the single use codes, save them to My Codes or whatever it's called. It's the only way to retrieve them if you don't use it straight away.

Code used

• Registered Users Posts: 19 gallagher73

xxx

Code for anyone who is having issues

Just let me know when claimed and I'll delete it
    Would love this please!

Would love this please!

I can't get it up in my codes, usually you do says what it is etc

Just screenshot the code and show them it, should be the same

• Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

20% off gift cards for Best Menswear, generic code Three20, use at https://www.bestmenswear.ie/product/gift-voucher/

25% off made to measure shirts, Three25, https://www.bestmenswear.ie/product/made-to-measure-gift-voucher/

It says it's for Father's Day so is guess it'll be valid for a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Juicystar11

RayCarley wrote: »

I have a code If you want it? I won’t be able to use it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I have a code If you want it? I won’t be able to use it now.
    I'll take it if you don't want it please...

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Juicystar11

Thargor wrote: »
    I'll take it if you don't want it please...

I’ll pm you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

Free margarita pizza in Milanos on offer in the app, says there's 500 codes available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Kerry25x wrote: »
    Free margarita pizza in Milanos on offer in the app, says there's 500 codes available.

Sadly not coming up for me :(

Advertisement