Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New iPhone 11 sub-€600

• 23-10-2020 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

With all the attention on the iPhone 12 there are offers to be found on the older iPhones like this 64gb iPhone 11 from Amazon.de via Hukd. This, plus a case and screen protectors are 597 delivered. You can use your Amazon UK account to order this. The discount applies on to the iPhone on checkout.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

With all the attention on the iPhone 12 there are offers to be found on the older iPhones like this 64gb iPhone 11 from Amazon.de via Hukd. This, plus a case and screen protectors are 597 delivered. You can use your Amazon UK account to order this. The discount applies on to the iPhone on checkout.

£649 for a 128gb version on .co.uk with Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Is this just with the 11 ?
    Or is the 11 pro discounted as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I just had a look there and it didn't show any discount, is there a code ?

vectra wrote: »
    I just had a look there and it didn't show any discount, is there a code ?

There was, but there is no longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Saw a brand new 11pro on adverts during the week for less than a grand fwiw.

• Advertisement

Where can you buy a pro 11 and pro max 11 brand new for decent price?

Wowcamera

iPhone 11 Pro 64GB - ~€850
    iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB - ~€960

Loads on adverts, just looked. Tempted myself now.

Loads on adverts, just looked. Tempted myself now.

None of the new ones are cheaper than Wowcamera, also better to get it there for easier returns, peace of mind etc. :)

None of the new ones are cheaper than Wowcamera, also better to get it there for easier returns, peace of mind etc. :)

Well, you might have a bit of wiggle room to negotiate on adverts and if you wanted it quickly etc. might be an option. You'd be returning to apple (like all appel products) in the unlikely event of needing to so I wouldn't be too worried about that.

• Advertisement

Well, you might have a bit of wiggle room to negotiate on adverts and if you wanted it quickly etc. might be an option. You'd be returning to apple (like all appel products) in the unlikely event of needing to so I wouldn't be too worried about that.

You'll be returning the new ones yes (unless their IMEI shows that they have been stolen). And any listings on Adverts that are only slightly more than the Wowcamera price won't wiggle I assure you, these are people who bought the phones on sites like Wowcamera and are selling them at what appears to be a good price to the naive but in which they actually make a small profit each time.

Found a Pro Max for €950 :eek: from a seller with 500+ positive feedback and no negatives.........

You'll be returning the new ones yes (unless their IMEI shows that they have been stolen). And any listings on Adverts that are only slightly more than the Wowcamera price won't wiggle I assure you, these are people who bought the phones on sites like Wowcamera and are selling them at what appears to be a good price to the naive but in which they actually make a small profit each time.

I'm not sure why anyone would load up on purchasing 11s when the 12 launch is imminent - bit risky for small returns, no?

Found a Pro Max for €950 :eek: from a seller with 500+ positive feedback and no negatives.........

Good deal if you really can't wait a few days for one to be delivered, I'd rather pay less than ten euro extra and buy it from a store with Paypal protection etc. And don't forget to include the delivery fee if you don't live in Dublin.

I'm not sure why anyone would load up on purchasing 11s when the 12 launch is imminent - bit risky for small returns, no?

They didn't load up now, the sellers loaded up a long time ago but are reducing their margins on each phone now with the newer phone out.

Good deal if you really can't wait a few days for one to be delivered, I'd rather pay less than ten euro extra and buy it from a store with Paypal protection etc. And don't forget to include the delivery fee if you don't live in Dublin.

Ok but now you're changing your argument/moving the goalposts. You said no-one would be cheaper than wowcamera. Took me 30seconds to find one that was. Now that I have you're saying you don't mind paying more...........:confused: Adverts would have paypal protection if the seller accepts paypal.

Even delivery via parcel motel would work out cheaper.

Not trying to be argumentative for the sake of it - promise. And have to dash now so won't be able to continue this but happy hunting wherever you go!

Ok but now you're changing your argument/moving the goalposts. You said no-one would be cheaper than wowcamera. Took me 30seconds to find one that was. Now that I have you're saying you don't mind paying more...........:confused: Adverts would have paypal protection if the seller accepts paypal.

Even delivery via parcel motel would work out cheaper.

Not trying to be argumentative for the sake of it - promise. And have to dash now so won't be able to continue this but happy hunting wherever you go!

Not trying to be argumentative either. :)

That seller seems to be an exception, I can find very few (if any) other sellers that are cheaper than Wowcamera.

Personally, if Amazon was selling a €1000 phone for €10 more than an Ebay seller with good ratings, I'd choose Amazon every day. And for the same reason I would choose Wowcamera here. Just my opinion.

And I don't believe that seller accepts Paypal, but feel free to ask them. :)

Advertisement